Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update:-)
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update
lathamenghz thumbnail
Hi Tanyaz ðŸ˜Š I am Latha,  a new viewer of your column and new member on this site. I was referred by a friend of mine to read updates on Pavithra Rishta serial from this forum in case I happen to miss it. I believe you are the biggest fan of Pavithra Rishta i have ever come across. 

Before I say anything else, I would like to thank you for your effort in updating this column everyday. It is very nice of you to narrate the entire serial scene by scene, dialogue wise also along with expression and sometimes, mentioning of when the Pavithra Rishta music plays in the background. SUPERB REALLY! You are really awesome. 

I am a working women, I use to watch Pavithra Rishta regularly without missing any episode and sometimes use to watch it all 4 times of an episode when I was out of job. Now my timings are weird, I report to work at 6 pm and come back only at 7 am. Reach home & sleep for 8 to 9 hours a day. Which means I miss the 11.30 am telecast, 1.30 pm telecast as well. 

Of late I dont feel the pain of missing out on the episodes cos I know you are here to update the people who miss out on it. Thank yo so much.  You are an angel. I love to come on this site and read ur post as it gives me the feeling of watching it visually. I literally visualize scene wise cos ur description is so detailed and well narrated (Chudail & stuff). I just love to read it cos u also give some humor to the post. 

Great going. Keep up the good job. You have made life simpler for many... A 30 minutes serial read in 3 mins saves lot of time... I am sure Ekta Kapoor too enjoys reading ur stuff (If she is reading it) 

One last thing before I end this Essay... pls let me know when is the back to back episode telecasted. Earlier I believe it was on saturdays. Now I have no clue... Please keep me posted on it if possble.

THANKS A MILLIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ... 

Take care -  God Bless U!

Regards,

Latha 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww... Latha , thank you so much ...
Really , your  post has made me very very happy .God bless you too darling ....🤗
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Latha , you have tough working  hours .I am glad if I can be of any help at all to you .Take good care of yourself sweetie ....and keep in touch if possible ...😊 Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the update, you totally rock!!!!!!!