~||FF Jalwa Thread 2 ~ Crazy About MaanEet||~ - Page 118

Posted: 13 years ago
Shouldnt we move to the next thread when no of pages cross 150?
@Liz
omggg yayyyy its updated?
ahhhhhhhhhh love you my jaan!!....well, as long as there are happy endings, i will keep on loving you😆.....nah jk, i love you even though u call me those eww words😡
will have my comment by tom babes!
nity nite sd chaooo!
@remi
omggg i know...join the club....how come young talent never sprouted in me?😆....at 8th grade, i think i sucked at tennis, can't sing for my life....okay, does decently dance count?😆
omggg i have never read that book....ahhhhhhh i soo wanna read it now....wait, is it a happy ending? hehe
oyee stop ur muffin is cute bhajan
omgggggggggggggggggggggggg
u got an idea in mind?
ahhhhhhhh pwetty pwetty pweez write one
u don't know how much i would love to read ur ff babes
oyee it won't be crappy😡
atleast try it out here😉
@jenn
omgg so truee uni life is soo mad tough *pouts*
awww can't u rewrite it like during break or soemthing? pwetty pweez? you can even post a sample here and if people like it (which i am sure they will😉), you can possibly post it? ahhhhh i demand u to write!!😆
Ruchi! go create a new thread first. ^_^
Originally posted by bluerose1889

I think it works in movies and stories. No idea about real life! You cant really decide if you like someone just by their outer appearance. Personally, I always decide if I like someone from the way they talk to me, because appearances can be deceptive. But when they talk their character comes out and its easier to decide.

Personally  me too dont believe in luv at first sight... falling in luv with a stranger... doesnt it sounds scary... its all personality n physique at first meet... how bout their character...
it sounds very filmy but it actually happens... It happened to my roomie during my uni...actually i intro bof of 'em while having a group discusiion wif tat guy. n tat whr d luv spark.. they r still together till now.. been yrs long...
ya guys
gimme 2 min so i can post the new thread😆
Originally posted by macho_muffin

@remi omggg i know...join the club....how come young talent never sprouted in me?😆....at 8th grade, i think i sucked at tennis, can't sing for my life....okay, does decently dance count?😆 omggg i have never read that book....ahhhhhhh i soo wanna read it now....wait, is it a happy ending? hehe
oyee stop ur muffin is cute bhajan
omgggggggggggggggggggggggg
u got an idea in mind?
ahhhhhhhh pwetty pwetty pweez write one
u don't know how much i would love to read ur ff babes
oyee it won't be crappy😡
atleast try it out here😉

I think we have more in common now. I can't sing but I love to dance. You should totally read "Perfect". Of course it's happy ending.

It's about a hot popular movie actor who got wrongly accused of murdering his wife. He gets life time imprisonment, but escapes after 5 years in prison. When he's on the road escaping he meets the heroine who is a school teacher from a small town and offers him a ride. Half-way thru the ride she finds out he's a convict and where he's escaping to. So he kidnaps her because he cant let her tell the police.
She's very intelligent and almost escapes him twice but he gets her back to this cottage in colorado.

I can tell you the whole story. It is my favourite and I could go on and on about it.

About my FF, If I ever get around to actually writing one u'll be the 1st to know.