Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~||FF Jalwa Thread 2 ~ Crazy About MaanEet||~ (Page 104)

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
cn beta, when are the next updates coming?
i would now like to emphasize the fact that i said updateS with a S, you know, plural?ROFL

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

i would now like to emphasize the fact that i said updateS with a S, you know, plural?ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

You know how to make a good joke my costco buddy. LMFAO Updates?! I haven't written oneee [singular] update. ohgod. but dont worry. this weekend is for writing

soooo

along with an update.

you will also see a short OS in the picture.

I hate these writing urges. I can't do anything else until my pen my thoughts down...which sucks ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

haha you're cute no matter what....only a few can be macho and you aint one of them...although your name is macho_muffin...that complicates things doesn't it Geek

haha you're so funny. not. -_- did you guys have an ice day as well ROFL i didn't do anything. it's bad. bleh. do you know that we have not had a complete week of school for an entireeee month?! isn't that awesome...

haha you had classes. HA. k done.

and YES! I updated! It's exciting...I'm planning on finishing the story this weekend...unless I decide to bringin another angle...which I might cause I don't want to rush an endingConfused

AND I firmly believe that you should write a story. *hmph*
[/QUOTE]
grrr costcoaina (*cough fake name as i now realize cough*)LOL
i am NOT a kayy-youu-tee okay?Angry
ohh puhleez, i am that ONLY few who is macho haha
aww thanks hun....i know, my sense of humor rocksROFL
OHH-EMM-GEE don't ask....every time freaking classes were cancelled, turned out i didn't have classes at that timingAngry....so i still ended up going to classes *pouts*....and omggg man, don't even get me started on places and positions i have fallen in....is there even a word that goes beyond embarrassing?LOL
ohh i know u guys didn't cuz my bro was home almost all week, though i am laughing at his and yours, i can add now, plights since some people won't be having a nice spring break nowLOLLOL....HA!....k, i am done too haha
ohhh ya, i totally advocate not rushing an ending so i think you should totally continue the ff....in my opinion, if a ff doesn't finish atleast 1 thread, its ending is rushes *battles eyelashes innocently*
And i would firmly like to refute your belief cuz the day i write something, my macho-ness will be shredded into teeny tiny pieces....yup, thats how pathetic it will beLOL

..Naina..

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Originally posted by macho_muffin

ROFLROFLROFL

You know how to make a good joke my costco buddy. LMFAO Updates?! I haven't written oneee [singular] update. ohgod. but dont worry. this weekend is for writing

soooo

along with an update.

you will also see a short OS in the picture.

I hate these writing urges. I can't do anything else until my pen my thoughts down...which sucks ROFL
why, thank you madam moiselle!!....its the only thing i can do effortlessly in life, hence our motto, "we epicly fail at life"ROFL
yayyyy that makes me happy babes....like really really sugar high happy haha....OMGGG did someone say an OS?...like another work by you? ahhhhhhhh soo many good news in one day....you are killing me here dudeLOL....ohh no no, i lovee your writing urges....do u want a pen right now?LOL

..Naina..

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
ohpsht. don't reveal my secret to everyone ROFL
uff I fell smack in the ice this moring...sosososo embarrassing...killed my back....went to the doctors...oh yes trust me, i made a bigger fool of myself then you could possibly ever do so ROFL

ahha i keep forgetting that you have a brother! but lmfao no. my spring break isn't cut short...at least i dont think it is....so you can't laugh at me LOL

and woooah. a story isn't not rushed until it completes at least one thread?! haha i completely disagree *hmph* i just dont have as many readers as others ROFL  and no way. i will definitely get you to post something eventually. whther it's through threats...or having to stalk you....in real life *muhahahah* ROFLROFL

*ahem*

The Costco Buddies.
-They epicly fail at life. ROFL

are you sure you didn't have a heart attack yet? i don't have to rush you to the hospital right?! hehe LOL but yeah a pen? just hand over a laptop LOL

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

ohpsht. don't reveal my secret to everyone ROFL
uff I fell smack in the ice this moring...sosososo embarrassing...killed my back....went to the doctors...oh yes trust me, i made a bigger fool of myself then you could possibly ever do so ROFL

ahha i keep forgetting that you have a brother! but lmfao no. my spring break isn't cut short...at least i dont think it is....so you can't laugh at me LOL

and woooah. a story isn't not rushed until it completes at least one thread?! haha i completely disagree *hmph* i just dont have as many readers as others ROFL  and no way. i will definitely get you to post something eventually. whther it's through threats...or having to stalk you....in real life *muhahahah* ROFLROFL

*ahem*

The Costco Buddies.
-They epicly fail at life. ROFL

are you sure you didn't have a heart attack yet? i don't have to rush you to the hospital right?! hehe LOL but yeah a pen? just hand over a laptop LOL
OMGGGG
are you serious?ShockedShocked
*haila* you okay now cn?....were you too busy daydremaing about abhinav?Wink
i won't laugh at you cn cuz trust me when i say this but i am a walking talking disaster today so i make a fool outta myself every frekaing day....i was sprawled out on the icy ground on campus, where a gazillion people saw me and 4 buses passed by me so just imagine babesLOL....and the doctor part,ahh yes, i tripped down the stairs on an apple in freshmen year so i had the retardo doc experience too....feel your pain buddy!!ROFL
puhleez, you got a lot of readers man.....just look at how many peeps comment and like your updates dude....*cough to reach 150 pages, the writer also has to write a couple of updates ya knowLOL*
omgg haha real life?....well hopefully, we are not big time dumbos and manage to see each other firstLOLLOL....do you have an I-F account on fb?.....omgg so like for our bdays and when we meet each other, we are soo putting that costco buddies note like all the way in the front or omgg we should make totally awesome bracelets to show our coolnessROFL
you went to the doc today and you will take me to the hospital?....didn't know somebodyy was so keen on going backLOL....ohh man russell peter's somebody is the best....i try haha
laptop?....you are talking to a future bhikhari here man, so keep that in mind before you ask stuffROFL
btw, will pm u tom morning regarding this game idea....see i am thinking of something creative i can play in a 50th bday party....ya will pm u in the morning for thatLOL

Edited by macho_muffin - 04 February 2011 at 10:51pm

..Naina..

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
yo costcoaina
gotta go sleep now....i am like zombie dead tired from all the work todayLOL
check out my pm tom lol
nity nite sd chaooo
now be a good bacha and go to sleep as well missy....its 1am nowLOL
will reply to ur comment tom!
love ya!

..Naina..

bluerose1889 Goldie
bluerose1889
bluerose1889

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Atleast there's some progress here. Where did everyone disappear to?

Go to top