Important news About GHSP (Page 8)

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by delhigirl

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Though I read her individual posts regarding this BD but still thanks Kay for making a topic on it.Well for me its all ok coz I've no probs with that.They are all humans n needs rest like us.After such gruelling schedules they deserve a break but I just feel strange when see ppl out of nothing has only one name that is GC for these BDs.And I strongly believe that he has been taken for granted by some ppl.And neither its good for the show nor the viewers who enjoy in true sense.

Anyways I wish GHSP team a proper break n rest this time ....and u guys very much deserve this.Thanks for entertaining us so much.Its a team effort n all posble for you all.Enjoy !

Hi Ritu. have'nt talked to you for a while. sksg has not written here for sometime
But I do read your posts and like all your views as usual. I just wish people will stop unnecessariy creating controversies in this forum. And I do believe that there are some who cannot be happy in their day without targetting GC/CVs. But I wish they will do it among thier friends if they want to. Not ont he forum.
I know Kay........Am missing Kashish so much now a days.......dont know what happen or she's so occupied ?And yeah why forums are created and what should be discussed there it must be a confusion for some.Thats why so much bashing.Anyways I forgot to thanks all those members u mentioned who brought this fact into the notice of all of us.Thanks to you all.
Loved ur take always Kay.Just wish to see you more often !Smile
Yes I PMed Kashish one time and she did not reply. I guess she and sksg are busy. But I will not be surprised if kashish is keeping away because of the negativity in this forum.  Anyway I will see pyur posts around.

kay

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressRituparnaaSilentsoul

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Heyy

thank you sooo much for making this post!!
honestly, we should all trust the cvs...the BDs must obviously have been used for a reason or else, why would they take such a risky step knowing the reactions of us crazies out hereLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigress

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Heyy

thank you sooo much for making this post!!
honestly, we should all trust the cvs...the BDs must obviously have been used for a reason or else, why would they take such a risky step knowing the reactions of us crazies out hereLOL
I agree. people are still making such posts today also.

Kay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
thanks for the info .. and there is always a reason why these things happen .. people shd stop jumping to conclusions ... thanks for clearing the whole thing 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NinelivesSilentsoul..Gurti-Kash..

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
delhigirl......I will pm sksg but want to know why KJahsih has been missing .....HEr post was too good from MSK prospective......after her that prospective is vanished from forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa..Gurti-Kash..

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

delhigirl......I will pm sksg but want to know why KJahsih has been missing .....HEr post was too good from MSK prospective......after her that prospective is vanished from forum

I don't  Know. I hope she is just busy and has not left the forum. I used to love her Irresistible analysis. Those were too good. I did send her a message a couple of months ago, but she did not reply. I have not tried again.

RituparnaaSilentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Seriously enough is enough all the time ppl are bashing the CVs or GC in one way or another....Dead

Track or storyline changed = "Im sure GC probably wants to spend time with his dreamgirl. Y not leave the show and serve her??" OR " Cvs have lost their minds..typical Ekta Kapoor style."

False rumors - " GC is exiting from GHSP" OR GHSP is ending!"""

W*F is wrong with ppl??Cant they leave CVs or the poor guy alone for once???????Its really sad to hear/see tht they take so much of their time to entertain us. 14hrs a day and only 3 or 4 days holiday bhe na lein kya???//Angry. I agree ppl dont like DB but y bashing her so badlyy esp GC????I admit im also a die hard Gurti fan but y do you guys start bashing horribly???? If you dont like DB and GC coming together then dont watch it!!!!!Y spoiling the Geet forum and wasting others time??????

well said Sana put of conetext.....questiona re u mod of gurti group too..................I dont like bashing nayway......I dont like to bash any actors....specially.....but bashing cvs and Actor...is favrotie time pass....of geetian...why they just enjoy show.,...go to their real life...than spending some...X number of hours thinking about something.....and than...cribbing bashing and bashing ......when reality hit them hard

Rituparnaapickachu

Go to top