India-Forums

Sweta's green dress (Page 2)

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Now that, i think about it, their SHOULD be a topic that talks about how great i am Embarrassed

don't compare yrself with sweta babes.you are sweeter than her Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-DesiGirl_

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Whether the asset exposure is a shame or not would have to be determined by the asset value and market outcome of the assets exposure.

I'm curious how many assets are available in the market and what the demand is for such assets. If the demand is high, it might be of value to hoard the assets to increase valuation and expose when asset value is maximized. However, if demand is low and the market is flooded with assets, it would be shameful to expose assets to the market at such low valuation.

It also depends on asset competition and what assets are exposed. As far as I know Rakhi Sawant has assumed monopoly on top level assets. Sheila is not available to trade in the free market and is for display purposes only while Munni is readily available.  So at this point in the market I think the highest valued assets would be those that enhance the bottom line. Its a shame if top assets are being exposed.

ROFL ROFL

Chits, I am disappointed with her clothes that look like drapes wrapped around her body WITH a little exposure of the "vital assets".. ROFL

But, I liked her apparel today Big smile she looked bootiphul. LOL
accha..I haven't yet watched..will have to keep an eye on her LOL..I am not impressed with her dresses ..wonder why all the hosts are dressed like this..I liked soumya..miss her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I totally agree but what she was wearing today, was nice!! She was looking great in the black and white saree! Embarrassed

Edited by Chocolover101 - 28 January 2011 at 3:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-DesiGirl_Chits1

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Can someone post her picture?  I know fashion police is here but b4 I give my statement I must view the evidence...LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index