Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_Nancy_

Goldie

_Nancy_

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

This way? You can see all her back .On the bottom looks like she is using saree to clean the dust on floor.Is this the way people wear saree.She looks realy odd from the back side.Nandini also does'nt have pallu on her head but her back side looks nice.Akshara is Bahu of respectfull family but she wear saree as she is from some bad place.She is showing her body from back, side & front. What is this? Plz change her style. Varsha also wear nice way I naver see anybody to wear saree like this.What's the point to wear saree if are showing everything.Saree is a part of our culture plz show some respect on that.Otherwise wear mini skirt.How come her family does'nt saying anything?

Edited by Nancygomes - 28 January 2011 at 9:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

singin80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Akshara wear saree" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FaizaParvez

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_Nancy_

Goldie

_Nancy_

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaParvez

Akshara should wear her sari like Varsha style but not like other like mother and mother in law wear it she showing her back, side and front Akshara is Muslim she should her religion.
Yes agree with you she should wear her saree Varsha style.Does'nt she look at herself how odd & ugly she looks from back.

Edited by Nancygomes - 28 January 2011 at 9:28am

CarrotCake

Goldie

CarrotCake

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Um, I'm not sure if I get what you mean. Her sari seems fine to me. :S

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laddooilovesaruntashi482

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Akshara wears marwadi style saari which is pretty relevent since its rajasthan based show...I dont find anything wrong in her style..she looks beautiful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laddooilovesarun

_vinita_

IF-Dazzler

_vinita_

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
actually theres no problem  in the style of her saree... i think she carries it quiet well.. Smile u may be feeling awkward mainly when she wears a net sarees... only in that her back n front is seen...Confused but since net sarees are in trend n akshi being the lead of this show has no option but to wear them.... LOL 

moonlight08-Nasreen-

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
i dont think it is she luks pretty in sari and carries it well

laddoo-Nasreen-

haafizahy

haafizahy

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I thnk akshara sari designs are awesome , much better than varsha and nandu , there designs are dull , akshara's sari combinations are gud , and each one suits her

Post Reply New Post

Go to top