Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren...................A Smart Player... (Page 2)

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by sirjee

[
but do u guys think dat even if sid get to know dat truth will he tell it to nivi...i doubt dat...coz sid iz too sweet...dat he cant go n create differences b/w nivren...
he will think and rethink. May be his silence this time, saves the family from breaking up.LOL or if he is indeed "kamina", he will try to play the same game, utilise this info and try to turn Nivi against Viren.Confused
i dont think soo...he will go n tell it to viren...n try to change him....but i dont think soo he iz....REAL KAMINA....ahahahahhaha....as viren said.....KE TUM KITNE BARE KAMINE HOO....hahaha...
I sometime laugh, thinking the ord kamina and relating it to Sid's faceLOL
hahahhah...sid's face n kamina...dont go wid eachother....in i was thinkin if ct's have made sid stalker den...how would he acted...hahahahahha...cry baby iz real kamina...hahahhahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

[
hahahhah...sid's face n kamina...dont go wid eachother....in i was thinkin if ct's have made sid stalker den...how would he acted...hahahahahha...cry baby iz real kamina...hahahhahaha

did u read my thread about "Can Sid be the stalker"...I have explained there, why he cant be...one of the reasons was the same as you have statedLOL
Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Yes Viren is definitely a smart player he knows exactly what he is doing. x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged

[

did u read my thread about "Can Sid be the stalker"...I have explained there, why he cant be...one of the reasons was the same as you have statedLOL
no...i havent...just send me da link....
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starz4me

Looks like Viren has covered all his grounds...........coz instead of worrying about Sid being after him.............he is worried that without Sid in DS's Anniversary party.....how will he execute his plans.

Really smart n carefree soul.....coz in the precap today he was like.......Kitni bhi koshish karlo Siddhath......tumhare haath kuch nahi lagne wala........he  had planned everything very smartly taking into account every step that others can take to get to him.

Siddharth does not have a clue, or just like Nivedita cannot even think that Viren can be the player behind. Even if he thinks 1% that his brother Viren will be behind this...at the same time, he will think Viren who loves his wife, if Viren is the stalker, how can he traumatise the wife, whom he loves so much? Viren is really smart in using his own wife against Sid.

Viren's entire being revolves around Sid now , in hatred. He cannot survive without Siddharth, whether he has to run after him out of love or scheme against him out of hatred. His soul is in Sid.
but do u guys think dat even if sid get to know dat truth will he tell it to nivi...i doubt dat...coz sid iz too sweet...dat he cant go n create differences b/w nivren...

I think Sid will try to confront Viren all alone.......before revealing the truth to Nivi.
I feel Sid n Nivi are alike in most of the things.......here Nivi is not disclosing the stalker (according to her) as Sid to the fmily....coz she is thinking of her sister divya first......n how will she point fingers t her brother in law.......n similiarly i think Sid will also think the same thing.....like abut how Nivi will react when she finds out its her husband doing all this.
So to avoid giving Nivi any pain......maybe......Sid will confront Viren n try to know the reason.

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Agreed, He is really smart.
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

yep...he iz very smart...dats yy he registrated wrong name...n i m damn sure wrong address also....i m wonderin hostels...make minds soo sharp...den i should also go to hostel 4 sumtym...hahahahah

hahahaLOL
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
i don't think his that smart, his already slipped up with the bath robe (bleeding on same spot as Nivi's assailant). It's just Nivi has started to love him and trust his word. He had to talk fast when she found the blood.

Also earlier the travel ticket, he left in his wallet he arrived two days earlier to Shimla to change the meds for DS. He thinks of a cover-story all the time, maybe that's what you guys are calling smart, thinking on his feet, but if it was well planned he wouldn't have slipped up would he.

Edited by WintersBloom - 29 January 2011 at 8:06am

Go to top