Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
hey all!Hug

NOTE: IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE EPISODE THEN DONT READ..i hate to ruin other's fun

so finally after the long wait..we got our dose of tvd(read damonLOLEmbarrassed) AGAIN..the episode was kick ass..totally..and the title totally befits the theme..descent,indicating the fall of a human from its highs...this is what happened with rose..after living for 567 years..her time had come..the clock had ordered for her descent from the world.

Rose died a human death..why i say so!?..because every human before his timely demise remnisces the days he cherishes the most,he holds no desire,no material pull,but yet has the desire to re live the high old days. In this manner,i say that rose died as a human,the london of her days,with its pleasnt sunny meadows,the fresh air,the old school feel was what she felt(or dreamt) or hallucinated..the only difference being that damon was with her,accompanying her in her reverie!

For the first time ever,i felt moisture in my eyes while watching that past reverie sequence..because it felt real,I felt terrible for Rose that she had to die the hard way,that she had to endure the legend and its consequences..In a way i felt happy for  her too..because vampires are damned irregardless, and now she could finally rest peacefully and perhaps again rise as a human and re live all that she left,centuries ago as a human!Embarrassed

ps: damon crying was the hardest for me,as much silly as it sounds i cried TOO..maybe because the subject of deaths is very hard for me...OuchCryCryCry

pps: omg..damon again drowning his sorrows by being the sadist that is a part of his very nature..anyways i hope to see some bad boy drama too!Embarrassed

forgive me if i sounded too emotional..im very sensative in such situations..!Ouch

Do share your views too...i would love to read other perspectives as well..
gracias!Embarrassed

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gurl93Devil_Of_HeavenBilliCat.-sann-natashutara_211shona.twisted_lizKai.anwayaDebolina.Fallen AngelTheBlackJaguar-AquaMermaiden-karan-007_Mojo.Jojo_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the vampire dies a human death!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
glad to know i werent the only one who very nearly and almost did cry
i guess the death damon gave rose was a the most he cud do for her...the dream of where she wanted to be most-home in the sunlight and warmth
if rose had to die then there was no better way for her to go

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_DastaanleeseunggiloveKai.

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
there is never a better moment for death shona!..no body wants to leave..rose was too,tied by her immortaility!
but yes what damon did was hard for him,not only because he wanted to die but also he was guilty..and dat guilt made him even more vulnerable to the human he once was,
but yes that was the last act of kindness for rose!..he put an end to her misery!

i cried man!..i cried so much..like sachi muchi wala!
my parents r still shocked ki mujhe ho kya gaya tha!

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
though i hvnt seen epi, Ro did told abt Rose dieing!

i have to have to see tis epi! Damon was amazing i those scns! 

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
lol..anu..dnt read d thing!
chal koi na..dekhne ka expreience is diferent and better..i tried to capture what i felt best!
yes..rose dies!..expected but the way she did was unexpected!

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

there is never a better moment for death shona!..no body wants to leave
yh obviously no one wants to go but like i sed b4 if she had to go then there was no better way than this...atleast she had a better death than trevor and vicki n anna and her mum, etc ..rose was too,tied by her immortaility!
but yes what damon did was hard for him,not only because he wanted to die but also he was guilty..and dat guilt made him even more vulnerable to the human he once was,
but yes that was the last act of kindness for rose!..he put an end to her misery!

i cried man!..i cried so much..like sachi muchi wala!
my parents r still shocked ki mujhe ho kya gaya tha!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
yes well on dat i agree wid u..dat the way she went wasnt exactly a shock!..it was predicatable!

_Mojo.Jojo_

IF-Stunnerz

_Mojo.Jojo_

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
WackoCryCryCryCry..............i too felt like crying in d epi......nd truly said....rose died a human death......she was gud nd i didn't want her to die so painfullyCryCryCry nd for d first tym we saw damon in such a condition.......he didnot even cry dis much when katherine left him.......rose was surely sumone special!!!!!! Hug
PS i hate dat female warewolfAngry......don't know wat her name is but i jst hate her......she has almost stained d beautiful tylor-caro relation!!!!Angry
PSS did i mention how cute tylor-caro kissing scene was??? nd caro's dialogue " i want everybody to jst stop kissing me" to tylorLOLLOL

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marauders

Post Reply New Post

Go to top