Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den:Behind Every Storm There is Sunshine - Page 37

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Geeks i was mean to you, i feel like i'm in high school and Jaya is the teacher🤣🤣🤣

@ Zee you and your name mixing up again 🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Shinus...good question about the agreement, looks like they are both out to get us, I think we should both protest, its unfair,biased, imbalanced, generally wrong
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
guys guys guys 

I have a very important question

i heard after wedding girl doesn't wear old cloths but geet was wearing same old blue suit today....cant Khuranas afford new cloths for Geet ? 
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rdfan

If u truly love someone u will always weight yr words before they come out of yr mouth .....bec u will realize the other persons reaction to them ...in love u put the other person before u really ...

Boli ek amol hai,jo koi bole jaani.Hiye taraju tol ke,tab mukh baahar aani.

Aha.. 👏👏👏👏👏👏 

Gosh... Jyo... ur marriage experience is scaring me..... moi reconsidering getting married now..coz i cant bear it if my man were to utter such insulting words to me... TIME AND AGAIN....!!!!! 😡
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geeks I have just seen what Maansa quoted you want to give me a chest bump what about i give you hand bump in the face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Resh: Her feeling out of sorts thanks to Maan's behaviour...I totally get and understand that! and I dont think its a case wanting something that is denied to you. If I remember correctly- It was never denied to her at all! She could have moved in for the kill any time before she got married too.

I think the problem is that 
a) the characters have been built up in a certain way that their behaviour today seems out of character. 
b) We all are tainted by our own perceptions and prejudices while judging the characters. Hence, we have Geet defenders and Maan defenders too😆
c) Time and again we have seen Maan make a gazillion promises and then break them in the very next episode. We are bored now and are taking our frustrations out on the forum😆
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Should Maan have said those words to Geet???????? My question to all Devils!!!
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jaya thats waht i have been screaming all along .. his rage was not real...
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minnie.reet

guys guys guys 

I have a very important question

i heard after wedding girl doesn't wear old cloths but geet was wearing same old blue suit today....cant Khuranas afford new cloths for Geet ? 

Maan Kanjoos Khurana...can give... Izzat... Aisho Aram.... but clothes aint part of the deal babes.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thats the reason why Maan Deb and Dev Deb had to go on stripping to save on their clothes bill... 😆
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Jyo,,,,

Being a Man i fullly agree with you on those words,,, Yes Men do look like they stubborn and Hard,,, But fact is that they are very soft from inside... We can tolerate 1 % of that u girls can have,,,,,