Volunteers for Written Updates- TOPIC CLOSED

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello All 😃

we now have regular updaters for the show and backup updaters, heres the line up

Kiran_83- Mon & Tues
Darshana23 -Wed & Thur
MJHT4life & MJHT4life and WooHooHaha21 (each will provide updates every other friday)

Backup Updaters

MON-THU - Darshana & Kiran_83
FRI - MJHT4life & WooHooHaha 21

Thanks!  😊
Edited by Kiran_83 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Is the show Mon-Fri or Mon-Thu?
Originally posted by: MJHT4life

Is the show Mon-Fri or Mon-Thu?

mon to friday..😃
Oh okay well I dont know if I should volunteer since I am in US so dont know you guys are ahead in time so I will probably see the episode late 😃
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Well im updating from the uk, but yeah i think from us it will be hard, but its upto you 😃 Edited by Kiran_83 - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
I can do update on Daily Basis... not an issue for me as time is suitable for me to watch show live
I can be a backup for you for Friday like if someone forgets or cannot last minute I can do it at the end of the day if no one has done it 😉 If you need anything else though please let me know I am willing to help! 😊
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

I can do update on Daily Basis... not an issue for me as time is suitable for me to watch show live

Thats great im doing it Mon and tues so would like to do it for the rest of the week or only 1 day?
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MJHT4life

I can be a backup for you for Friday like if someone forgets or cannot last minute I can do it at the end of the day if no one has done it 😉 If you need anything else though please let me know I am willing to help! 😊

Thats great il put you down as a backup for friday 😃
darshana23 thumbnail
hey if you dont have issue i can do on Mon-Thu, Some friday could be little bit unmanagable for me, as I do travel to other city some time...

just let me know, else i can take up wed-thursday-friday as well with some back up on Friday
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago