India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Guddu's Next Move?

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I was not expecting guddu to go to this extent..

ok, he is angry bcoz of the insults made by runjhun...but this is going too far..

what will it achieve??..

I think he has secretly fallen in love....cant stand the thought of anyone else marrying her..

has he even thought of what she might do after this??

this act will surely lead to her marriage being canx..

he mentioned he was going to touch her legally..does this mean that he wants to marry her now?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85OmaRamdass

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I don't think he has secretly fallen in love with her. I think the purpose is to do what he said in the show. I don't think he will do anything outrageous...except for the fact just touch her. I think he's just going to touch her once and let her go. Since Runjhun burned everything he touched claiming it had become impure. I think the money given to Abhi's father, and this incident will surely lead to the marriage being broken. I think what Guddu means is that he won't do anything illegal just touch her. I still don't know how they will tie it in to getting Runjhun and Guddu getting married, because Guddu doesn't seem the type to be roped in by emotions and guilt.

Edited by Wafah - 28 January 2011 at 9:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotbhavni88OmaRamdass

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I don't think he has secretly fallen in love with her. I think the purpose is to do what he said in the show. I don't think he will do anything outrageous...except for the fact just touch her. I think he's just going to touch her once and let her go. Since Runjhun burned everything he touched claiming it had become impure. I think the money given to Abhi's father, and this incident will surely lead to the marriage being broken. I think what Guddu means is that he won't do anything illegal just touch her. I still don't know how they will tie it in to getting Runjhun and Guddu getting married, because Guddu doesn't seem the type to be roped in by emotions and guilt.
</font>
completely agree wid u
Hes not d kind of peson who does any thing out of guilt or emotion ...
It realyyyyy interesting to c how they get married ...

shanak.hotbhavni88

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

I don't think he has secretly fallen in love with her. I think the purpose is to do what he said in the show. I don't think he will do anything outrageous...except for the fact just touch her. I think he's just going to touch her once and let her go. Since Runjhun burned everything he touched claiming it had become impure. I think the money given to Abhi's father, and this incident will surely lead to the marriage being broken. I think what Guddu means is that he won't do anything illegal just touch her. I still don't know how they will tie it in to getting Runjhun and Guddu getting married, because Guddu doesn't seem the type to be roped in by emotions and guilt.
I agree i don't think he has fallen in love with her or anything like that right now. He is just taking revenge because runjhun told him off and like spoke in front of him so he's just going to make her feel that if touching make someone impure then what will happen if he touches her...i think that's what he meant

bhavni88OmaRamdass

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
it will be interesting to see how they do end up getting married..

the badnaami will lead to the marriage to abhi being broken..

the mamis plan does work..partly..
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

I was not expecting guddu to go to this extent..

ok, he is angry bcoz of the insults made by runjhun...but this is going too far..

what will it achieve??..

I think he has secretly fallen in love....cant stand the thought of anyone else marrying her..

has he even thought of what she might do after this??

this act will surely lead to her marriage being canx..

he mentioned he was going to touch her legally..does this mean that he wants to marry her now?

Yes, what currently happening is not good, but after Runjhun repeatedly telling about him touching her items, and him being a Gunda, there is no other way. Not that I appreciate, but he is reacting as any other Gunda would react.

I don't think he has fallen in love with her. Earlier he was intrigued by her and might have even felt jealous when Abhi stood up to marry Runjhun, but not anymore .. not at all after she burned all her marriage related things saying that they became impure since he touched it.

Again, I don't agree to him auctioning off her items and making a display of her things and tarnishing her image in front of everyone, but I do not agree to things becoming impure bcos he touched them. Come on they don't come free of charge. I'm not saying that money is more important than self-respect, but there was no need to burn those items , after all so many people would have "touched" those items while the items were in the store, it could be the shop-keeper as well as so many people who come to buy the things. They all would have touched to see how the items were.

He said he will touch her, because he felt hurt by her actions (when she burnt the things bcos of his touch). He wants to teach her a lesson, he wants to know what she will do if he touched HER knowing fully-well that she will not burn herself.

After watching todays precap scene, he seems to be holding her throat (& thats touching) .. he is just so pissed and angry that he is trying to strangulate her. He wants her to scream out and beg for forgiveness and since she will not do either, he will have to leave her.

But Abhi's father seems to be over-come by the thought that he wants to keep that money and will just use Runjhun-Guddu's incident as a reason to break the marriage. I still want to know if Abhi falls for what his father has to say or once again stands-up for Runjhun? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85azuriashanak.hotbhavni88OmaRamdass

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
i agree with the part that he wants to strangle her and force her to feel guilty of her acts, and i am not sure but when he said that he will touch her with "kaayeda" i think he meant decently like not doing anything bad with her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88

h_o_p_e Newbie
h_o_p_e
h_o_p_e

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Hello everyone :) I am sure Guddu is just trying to scare her, I guess the news of Guddu being with Runjhun in the room alone will break Runjhun and Abhi's wedding, but aslo will lead to Guddu and Runjhun's marriage..... I am just guessing that ppl will say like Guddu should be marrying Runjhun since they were alone in the room.... something like that... like this is one of the reason why Guddu and Runjhun will get married ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallushanak.hotbhavni88OmaRamdass

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index