India-Forums

CID
CID

General discussion - 3 (Page 67)

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Daya and Sachin have a good bonding..They do it together,whether its investigate or chasing people or searching places.....

anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i somehow liked the portrayal of the character of daksh. He was of course an over-ambitious guy, not showing respect to seniors all the time, behaving badly with daya sir, disobeying orders............

But i somehow understood the reason for him to betray CID in face-off. in code name banjara, he once said out of frustration that his fellow officers were suspecting him from the day he joined CID.

He was not trusted often, & sometimes it looked like fellow officers didn't want him in CID. Besides, he was deeply hurt by the fact that how CID was hiding the truth about his brother(in 2004.)

this was an action of CID even I didn't support. once daksh got wind of the bird-sign, he was bound to know about the whole thing anytime. though i appreciate the fact that how abhijeet kept an close eye on him by informers, daksh wasn't saved from bullet injury. that fault totally lies with CID. Had ACP told him the details of the sign, it would have been easier to make him realize about the upcoming dangers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Ah, DakshLOL Visrom Di will probably remember the big fight I had with her and Prabha Di about a year and a half back about him. Well, at that time, I was supporting Daksh, totally wholeheartedly supporting him. But after watching some of the re-runs, I have mixed feelings about his character.

When Daksh entered in Trust Me, Trust Me Not, I was very optimistic about him. He looked like a smart, diligent officer who could get people to talk. A very handy person, I suppose. What I didn't like though is his showy attitude. Anyways, I was very happy about how he saved Abhijit Sir's life in the nick of time, that too with a toy pistol. Later, I loved his tactic of tricking the doctor to inject and kill the patient in 'coma'. Very enjoyable. In the next episode, I felt a bit bad for him when he talked about his brother, but felt nice too because he has that get-go attitude in him, that vengeance and passion in him to catch criminals and deliver justice. I felt that that anger will be transformed and diverted in a positive manner.

But then came the selfishness in Daksh...how he got too much involved and obsessed with his brother's murder....he decided to take matter in his own hands...which obviously gave a negative impression...I wish he could have told his seniors. Then I remembered he did, and they refused to understand him. Only Daya Sir somewhat empathized with him. I felt angry at ACP Sir for being so hard on him, I mean I understood why ACP Sir was doing this, and it was somewhat justified ...I could feel his frustrations myself....poor guy. But then all my anger at ACP Sir was gone when he handed the criminal in Daksh's hands in Return of Daksh. And it surprised me to see how maturely Daksh handled the situation and didn't kill the guilty person...that's when I realized underneath all that hate is a righteous conscienceClap Still, I feel prior to that, he had taken too many hasty decisions, putting not only his life in danger, but CID's reputation.

What I again didn't like how he passed comment at his seniors, such as at Abhijit Sir and Daya Sir. But I don't think he is the one to blame. It was Dr. Anjalika(evil witchAngry) who poisoned his mind during their friendly alliance in CID.

Well, I would say Daksh's departure from CID was hasty. I mean, why would he join arms on the other side of the law especially since it is that side that killed his bro? An error from FW's side, I think. Plus, that left us with a sour taste in our mouth about this person.

Also, I didn't like how he was so full of himself, and thought he was the best-looking among the lot...Confused

I really liked Manav Gohil's acting though. He really conveyed the feeling that his character should portray. Hats off to him.Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVanonymous7DemonStarastonish

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Very well said debayon.... Even i think the same way in most of your points... But looking from the FW perspective... this character daksh was diffrent from all other chracters created by FW. They made a good try.. and i think they were sucessfull in it...  Such a person in the team always makes the team stronger and detection more effective... and the story more intresting.

He was shown both negative and positive. They showed him standing against daya sir when daya sir was suspected, but they also showed him help and show sympathy towards abhi sir and daya sir in his entry episode and code name banjara. I like that very part.. bcoz you dont expect a person who has just joined CID and knows his seniors as only seniors not frnds...wuldnt die for a person who is suspected of a muder. His attitude was showy... yes.. but it was again diffrent from all other characters... and dont think one wuld show off if he/she newly became a CID officer Wink

The only mistake FW did in that character was making him a villain and killing him.
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I know....it is very very childish... But its just an observation.....
Working with URL's day and night... i got the habit of looking at the URL's...and

Hope you dont think that i am a nutcaseLOL

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY EVERYONE

Princess13.away_from_TVanonymous7DemonStar

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
         HeartHeartHeartHAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE.......HeartHeartHeart
Choclates For u all:Party
BE Happy Always,.And Keep Smiling..........Smile

Princess13.away_from_TVanonymous7DemonStar

anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Prayer for Valentines Day
Dear Lord, who art high in the Heavens,
Giver of Love and Passion,
And He who strings the heart's cords,
Lead the Lovers this day,
February ten plus four.
The day during the month of two,
When the date is the perfect number of God
Greater two souls and two hearts...

Some Loves are fleeting ,
But that which is built on you,
will never fail.
So guide the Lovers to know what is to be.
Your truths the Lovers' mouths should speak,
For Your truth is that
which is honest to the heart.
Only this then, should pass
over the red lips of the Lovers...

Your art, the Lovers simply a medium.
It is only with True Hearts
that You can create a Masterpiece,
So let the Lovers remember
that their Soul's Desire,
Is the one for which You light their Fire.
And let it be You,
who creates the Art of the Lovers.
The art of two into one. Amen...

Princess13.away_from_TV-Twinkles-DemonStar

Go to top