Trendy moms on TV - Thakurain/Pratigyas mom

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Trendy moms of TV
Buzz up!
These ladies may play mom to grown up children on TV but in real life they can give their onscreen kids competition in the fashion department. Check out how these moms of the small screen are in their off-screen avatar.

By Natasha Coutinho
Showing 1 of 4 images Previous    Next

Asmita Sharma: Asmita plays the traditional housewife belonging to the rich Thakur family in Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya on STAR Plus. According to her role she is dressed in traditional saris and decked up in jewelry in the show. In real life she loves her noodle strapped blouses and trendy skirts with minimum jewelry that makes her look much younger than her onscreen avatar.

Monika Singh: Monika plays the mother of 3 grown up children belonging to a middle class background in Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya on STAR Plus. She is dressed in simple traditional saris and minimum jewelry in the show. Off screen Monika can be spotted in a completely different avatar. Her tight salwar kameez with a low neckline and heavy makeup is a complete contrast to her onscreen look.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/gallery.aspx?p=Trendy-moms-of-TV&aid=2525 Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Seeing her off screen dressing sense, i will prefer her on screen looks anyday  πŸ€£

Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arine_123

Seeing her off screen dressing sense, i will prefer her on screen looks anyday  πŸ€£

I am with you on this one Arine...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Novarieaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

I am with you on this one Arine...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I wonder why ankit doesn't say anything to her πŸ˜†  she looks horrible in this kind of dresses πŸ€’
Edited by Arine_123 - 13 years ago
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arine_123

I wonder why ankit doesn't say anything to her πŸ˜†  she looks horrible in this kind of dresses πŸ€’

may be it was a gift from AnkitπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...not only this dress...whenever I have seen her off screen...her dressing has been so off....did u see her in Ankit's party?πŸ˜²πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Novarieaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

may be it was a gift from AnkitπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...not only this dress...whenever I have seen her off screen...her dressing has been so off....did u see her in Ankit's party?πŸ˜†

Yeah.........God knows who's her stylist  πŸ˜† 

But have u seen her in SPA 2010 ?? She was wearing a saree and looked pretty.
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing but strictly no comments on monika i dont find her a normal person and i would loved it if the title was arushis mom instead of pratigyas mom  but ashmmita looks good both onscreen ofscreen
hussainramso thumbnail

Thanks for the article..................had a hearty laugh.

Monica should see a stylist........................  On second thought maybe she had a tantrum and he ran away tooπŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
     πŸ€” πŸ˜³ πŸ€£
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What is monu(LOL) trying to do in the second pic( off screen one), may b it was the real reason for shxam ji's heart attack and Adarsh wa's accident in the show . And for amma, lub her simply...