Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten...Come Fall in Love All Over Again (Page 140)

Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanghamitranath

Not just over yet
Like international television shows, Indian soaps are also coming up with sequels. Srabanti Chakrabarti wonders if this trend is here
to stay.

Indian television shows seem to be inspired by their international counterparts. We have seen Friends running for 10 seasons, Lost, Ugly Betty, among other shows, coming up with successive new seasons and now, the Indian television industry is following suit. Case in point are sequels of serials like Miley Jab Hum Tum and Baa Bahoo Aur Baby. Although they didn't do that well, there are more to come. If news reports are to be believed, very soon we will see a sequel of the super hit show Bidaai on television.

The production house had produced Choti Bahu and has recently brought it back on television as a sequel. Agreed. For example, Kutumb's (the show that brought Hiten and Gauri Tejwani to limelight) sequel flopped, although the show's first avatar was a hit amongst the audiences. This proves that a sequel cannot bask in its prequel's glory. It needs to have a strong and convincing story.
full article..
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/141314/not-just-over-yet.html

i dont know wht problem they have with KUTUMB thats why we dont get it sequel now,bc they considered second one flopped,i dont know wht to say here,but thats always pissed me off,when other serials sequel can come then why not this,or new serial with hiten gauri ...i dont know when our wish will come true .......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cupcake4GHTnikita_ght

Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubli1234

ive bn on a siggy making spree 2day
Winkbut ths is the last 4 the day
betta gt back to studying LOL
ClapClapClapClapClap

Mrs.DravidCupcake4GHT

adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehruhgt

Not just over yet
Like international television shows, Indian soaps are also coming up with sequels. Srabanti Chakrabarti wonders if this trend is here
to stay.

Indian television shows seem to be inspired by their international counterparts. We have seen Friends running for 10 seasons, Lost, Ugly Betty, among other shows, coming up with successive new seasons and now, the Indian television industry is following suit. Case in point are sequels of serials like Miley Jab Hum Tum and Baa Bahoo Aur Baby. Although they didn't do that well, there are more to come. If news reports are to be believed, very soon we will see a sequel of the super hit show Bidaai on television.

The production house had produced Choti Bahu and has recently brought it back on television as a sequel. Agreed. For example, Kutumb's (the show that brought Hiten and Gauri Tejwani to limelight) sequel flopped, although the show's first avatar was a hit amongst the audiences. This proves that a sequel cannot bask in its prequel's glory. It needs to have a strong and convincing story.
full article..

i dont know wht problem they have with KUTUMB thats why we dont get it sequel now,bc they considered second one flopped,i dont know wht to say here,but thats always pissed me off,when other serials sequel can come then why not this,or new serial with hiten gauri ...i dont know when our wish will come true .......
yeah we always got disappointed  because of the  ignorance towards ght.
Cupcake4GHT Goldie
Cupcake4GHT
Cupcake4GHT

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
thanks for the articles and pics of ght,very nice indeed,i love ght and all the lovely fans too

Mehruhgtadeela

Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeela

Not just over yet
to stay.

full article..

i dont know adeela,these kind of articles always disappoint me ..........
adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubli1234

ive bn on a siggy making spree 2day
Winkbut ths is the last 4 the day
betta gt back to studying LOL
nice oneSmile

Cupcake4GHTMehruhgt

adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Not just over yet
to stay.

full article..

same here mehru.Cry
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Not just over yet
to stay.

full article..

same here mehru.Cry
i left it on GOD,allah talah will diff bring them back phir sabhi chup hojayain gay deikhna ...as ab tu miracle hi hosakhta hai

Go to top