Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET ki pyar ki hogi jeet.... (Page 4)

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@ hima
Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Really feeling bad for both geet & maan Cry………..

Maan this is not the way ……. You behave with geet.

maan …….I know you were dying 1000000000000000000 deaths when you were saying those words to her ………… but why did you say like that maan ……………… that you kind of did a favour to her by marrying her & giving her all the comforts …………. when you very well know what she needs from you …………… all she needs is you & your love …….………

& don't you think so it would have been better if you had told her what's been bothering you ……….instead of hiding the truth from her ………… by this behaviour of yours don't you think so you are putting her through more stress & danger ……………… if you had told her …………… then this problem would have been solved …………. Right away …………But no ……….. the cv's want more drama …………..... so tomorrow another filler episode

But I know these 2 will make up ……….. as he will regret his action & come back to her ………….

We will be getting the make up episode most probably either on Monday or Tuesday ………… bcoz he can't do that do geet ………….. how long will he keep himself away from her ………… he knows very well how much ………. her tears bother him ………… & if I am not wrong ……. He will be harming himself for sure …………by doing tai chi on wood /bench /ice ………….def ………. As soon as he walks out of his room ………….. he could not see her tears ………….. so ran away out of the room ………….

Hima nice post . Hope tum ne jo bola sab thik ho jai . I thing bother me  aisa maan ka charecter ko suit nahi karta . Tumne precap ke bare me kuch nahi bola . What is the symbolism of breaking toys .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhasptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by maneet1985

i am 99% inncent proved by FB wasnt i aash!!!! and ixuuu

reserved

FB has gone crazy WinkLOL thats why its saying you r 99% innocent... LOLLOLLOL

Cryu are so jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
me really very very sad right now..after watching the epi CryCryCryCryCry
could never tolerate Geet's tears...
and Maan's either... my poor baby is feeling more pain than he's causing... his own pain at having to stay away from his Geet, and for hurting her Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart

Cv's u better clear up all this soon and being our happy Maneet back  Angry

aww so sweet... Maan has a pic of Geet in his office drawer... but why is it hidden in drawer and not on his table??? Shocked

Dadi & Annie - catching Maan & Geet in bathroom was funny and cute...

Geet, stop your rona dona... put on ur investigative hat and start searching for the truth... you know your Maan would never try to hurt you... he would cut off his arm if it would bring you happiness...
... and dont listen to those serials (Dadi what are you watching? *shakes head*) they always hold the wrong end of the stick Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmsptrnobharkhadewdropredLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix2u

i am 99% inncent proved by FB wasnt i aash!!!! and ixuuu

reserved

FB has gone crazy WinkLOL thats why its saying you r 99% innocent... LOLLOLLOL

Cryu are so jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
why would i be j...im proud to be naughty WinkLOLLOLLOL

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
@hima
Hima really liked your analysis. But I don't think Maan had too many choices. Maan realized that the track Geet was on would probably be the best to keep her away from making any advances, hence the way i see, he just went along on it. In the begining he was just taunting her, but his looks said differently. Then when he latched on that this way she will not insist on intimacy he went on with his full hamla, those words that he should never have used, but he still did.
We don't like it, but i trust that this phase when it ends will bring forth for Geet, even more sweetness. The making up when Maan has a chance to do so, or when he is freed to do so, will be full fledged and will then leave no doubts about how much Maan loves her. I am only looking at the end of the road to see a rainbow in the sky. There will be one, but for now its intensly dark nights for Geet again.

You are right, Maan will be harming himself while doing tai chi or whatever and that is what Geet may witness and become more confused cause everytime Maan has harmed himself while ho haaing its been because he has cared for Geet. She has been a witness to that before, so that may spur her on to find out the real reason for his behavior.

Edited by sarrm - 28 January 2011 at 10:25am

sptrnobharkhasumona28Loquacious_Aashdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

roch ....nice analysis ...... hope geet understands maan's problem .......... just like last time ..........actually last time ............she was around maan too much & it was showing in his face .......

but this time he was avoiding her .....& is trying to be normal ..... & his facial expressions he is hiding them from her .......... & during the little time she is getting to spend with him ........... he hardly talks to her ............... so this is not allowing her to think .... so she is putting her doubts into ation ..........

the cv's .... no wonder thy made her say those words to maan after their 1/2 marriage ........

yeh cv's kya kar rahen hon ........... 1/2 marriage dikhane ke 4 days baad poora marriage dikhaya .......

SR bhi 1/2 dikhaya ......... matlab

so the bright side is .............

4 - 8 days baad poora SR dikhayenge ..............

sarrmsptrnobharkhasumona28Loquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
precap in my POV: all her dreams... what she saw for herself and Maan are broken just like that musical toy Broken Heart

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
@sarrm

Love you for your analysis dear .
Jab koi husband shaadi ke baad aisa behave kare to wo patni ke liye bahut dukh ke baat hoyi hai . She csn't think anything . Her mind with full of question and anjana daar . Kuch nahi soch pata . And now Geet is pregnent too .  Geet went to talk Geet but retuned to bwatch the serial . Phir vi Geet tried her best to seduce Maan .< leg touch and then try to speak her . Maan is too much rude  . He has too much but what he did thats wrong . I hope no MU between Maaneet .

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top