Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET ki pyar ki hogi jeet.... (Page 17)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
hey deeps.... wat maan ne apne washroom ka glass badal liya....what u said kamina maan...... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 
and yes geet shud ignore maan.... outhouse waala idea bhi accha hai.. and i think geet shud sleep on sofa....
tabhi us rais jaade ko aakal aayegi....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Hi my darling crazies Hug Hug extra hugs from me today cause I know we all need it. I still haven't read everyone posts but just wanted to put forward my thoughts as I know most of us will be worried by todays episode

thanks dee really needed the huggg........

It's painful to see Maan and Geet hurt and how their confrontation ended but we have to remember the past and analyze the scene accordingly to get the positive sides of it:

They actually brought out the whole issue in the open and that made Maan get out all his frustration. His anger is a good sign because if we go by the past it's always after his angry outbursts that we saw their relationship go up another level e.g. Kurbaan Hua, the scene before Geet agreed to be his fiancee, the pregnancy reveal & their confrontation, Dev's release from prison, the farm house dance & the slap and several others which you'll can add. Every time Maan lost his temper there was a realization on both their sides and when they made up their relation was stronger and they got closer......hmmmmmmm well said yaar.........after their emotional outbursts their relationship moves on.and this one MOVE we dying to seee!!!!!!1 The sun always shines brighter after a storm and that's how it'll be for them We should get worried seeing the broken glass ball as a symbol, don't forget how Geet panicked after seeing Maan's picture frame break and instead of something bad we got the beautiful Dargah sequence...broken glass ia supposed to be good shagun guys.... Also the articles on Telly Buzz said things will be revealed on Saturday so lets hope that tomorrow things will be out of the bag and from next week everything will be ok...me dont believe that crap anymore!!!!! The Maaneet bond is not so weak that something like this will weaken it, both of them will realize that they are handling things wrongly and once they communicate with each other everything will be fine....that is theree.......trp game yaar.....
  1. Also we have the wise Daadi if things go out of hand she's very astute and she'll set things right for them...if dadi is gonna watch the pathtic serialis.then lord save our maaneetAngryAngryAngry
This is what I feel so tell me if you'll agree or not, would love to know what you'll think
and me agree yaar.............
too much romance is also overkill........

emotions def needed.....

drdee142sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by dewdropred

Mona ........ don't worry that much ....coz the glass couple breaking is not a big deal ......thy show tht all the time .....in their shows ....... as already ...... maan is running away from her is this not enough .....& the words he told her ........... well geet will imagine things ........... but maan will solve evrything ....... just wait till he comes back ............& makes up .......

normally glass couple breaking is a gud sign ......WinkLOLso don't worry .......

really?? i always got the feeling it was a bad sign... ConfusedConfusedConfused

izzath....kya yar.. how come u believed hima diii s  words

oye ......... varsha ...........tu ijjat ko kyun bhadkha rahin hainLOLLOLLOL 

wht i said is right .........coz ...... i never saw anything bad happen after a glass breaks ............ inturn ........some times ........gud things do happen ..........believe me ............

just take Flash back ..........whn ever geet says something bad is going to happen ...........only gud happens ............which brings maaneet together ...........remember the chappal wala episode ......after tht she landed in out house ...........etc etc ..............so no worries ...........

dew kaanch tutna accha shagun hota hai!!!

its a saying...Smile

aash tht's wht i said ...........LOL

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Hi my darling crazies Hug Hug extra hugs from me today cause I know we all need it. I still haven't read everyone posts but just wanted to put forward my thoughts as I know most of us will be worried by todays episode

It's painful to see Maan and Geet hurt and how their confrontation ended but we have to remember the past and analyze the scene accordingly to get the positive sides of it:

They actually brought out the whole issue in the open and that made Maan get out all his frustration. His anger is a good sign because if we go by the past it's always after his angry outbursts that we saw their relationship go up another level e.g. Kurbaan Hua, the scene before Geet agreed to be his fiancee, the pregnancy reveal & their confrontation, Dev's release from prison, the farm house dance & the slap and several others which you'll can add. Every time Maan lost his temper there was a realization on both their sides and when they made up their relation was stronger and they got closer The sun always shines brighter after a storm and that's how it'll be for them We should get worried seeing the broken glass ball as a symbol, don't forget how Geet panicked after seeing Maan's picture frame break and instead of something bad we got the beautiful Dargah sequence Also the articles on Telly Buzz said things will be revealed on Saturday so lets hope that tomorrow things will be out of the bag and from next week everything will be ok The Maaneet bond is not so weak that something like this will weaken it, both of them will realize that they are handling things wrongly and once they communicate with each other everything will be fine.
  1. Also we have the wise Daadi if things go out of hand she's very astute and she'll set things right for them
This is what I feel so tell me if you'll agree or not, would love to know what you'll think

agree dee.. now getting positive vibes finally....

drdee142sptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

@aash: for cost cutting they really should lessen Maan's clothing... he wears too much, specially when he goes to office Wink

wahi to mai bol rahi hu................

lekin office me nahi.......i dont want sasha tasha evil eye on him!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

ghar me hi.....jitne pehne hai...usse bhi kam.....WinkWinkWink

true... but since no sasha... oops forgot about Manishaaaaaaa ROFLROFLROFL

yeah at home he should wear less..
btw loved him in that white T tonight... soooo hot...Day Dreaming
he should switch to T's at home... shirts look too formal..

why not skip them all togrther?????????

agar maang hi rahi to accha maang!!!!!1WinkWinkWink

ok done.. no clothes for Maan when hes at homeLOL

CV's are u listening..

now start praying n maska lagaoing our very own secret CVWink

secret CV better listen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

@ixu=====

me cant like ur posts from page 15.so heres my love.....

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

sptrno

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
@sarrm : thank u very much dear...

sptrno

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

agree dee.. now getting positive vibes finally....
wait varsha so u dnt have +ve vibes before ha... i was all thinking positive today... and i knw we will get a super epi next week probly... after the sadness is cleared...

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Go to top