Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET ki pyar ki hogi jeet.... - Page 16

ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: drdee142

Kya kare in do badmaash ladkiyon ka.....yeh kabhi nahin sudhrenge πŸ˜†

chalo CV's ab inki maange koobul karo toh inki wajah se hamare bhi mazze ho jayenge πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Aur tum dono bilkul nahin sudharna, jab hum nahin sudhre toh tumse sudharne ki umeed kaise kar sakti hoon πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i promise to forever be naughty... cox my naughtiness benefits other as well... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

crazies ..........every one nice analysis .......

samata = hope we get a darga episode ...... after wedding tho ek scene bantha hain .........
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ix2u

married people... leave Maan for us single girls... so we can stare at him all day and all night...
married people... look at your hubbies and not at Maan πŸ˜†

Izzat not going to happen dear, married ladies will get Maan first you know experience and all πŸ˜†
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
guys even tho im in positive vibes... i wonder after knowing  the truth will Geet utter tat one word wic Maan will not like to hear from her... but she has to use it for thanking him to coming in her life...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maneet1985

i am 99% inncent proved by FB wasnt i aash!!!! and ixuuu πŸ˜ƒ

jokes ka page tha janiii..........

hey crazies!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

kya kahu mein is episode ke baare mein!!!!😭😭😭😭😭

it started off in a very good mood with geet trying the seduction plan number 118!! to seduce her husbandπŸ˜³πŸ˜•!! dragging maan and trying to seduce him with her bheekhe baal and sexy smile!!!!\
par kya kare maan singh khurana ko control hi nahi hotha!!!! poor maan( just this time).....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

the way she touched his lips and both of them closed their eyes😳😳😳😳😳 and aa tapak padi daadi!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

but i loved the way dadi and annie cught both of them together in wash room!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

yeh maan aur geet dono... budhu ke budhu he rahenge!!

did u all notice............. maan ne glass badal diya apne washroom ka!!! kamina maan!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
hum sab ne kya kay socha tha!!!! aur yeh maan ne kya kar diya!!!!
lekin thodi privacy to hini chahiye!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
..me commentated............read my take on it.aisi cheeze tu aur mai hi kyu dekhte hai yaar????

varna kab dadi ya aanie tapak pade pata hi nahi chaltha!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Maan is so scared!! the photo was dargah scene geet foto.. she looked beautiful!!! why did he keep the foto under the table!!! kya yaar maan itna bhi control nahi hota tere se!!! and loved the way maan kissed it!!!!😳

Maan searching for techniquessssssssssssssssss to get away from geet suddenly geet trying techniuq number 200 touching her legs with maan;πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†s poor yar.. geet so wants to be close to her hubby!!!
 ..if maan wud be my hubby then.............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
what maan is doing is unforgivable!!!whatever be the reason!!!!😑

the way he spoke to her was so rude.. i hated that part!!!
all the lines will hurt any woman then why not geet!!! and geet is right he used to find excuses to meet up with her!! now the way he is avoiding her is too unforgivable!!!
he said.. ytumhe khurana khandan ka bahu banaya... aishon aaram diya... that was bad maan too bad!!..this was worst.repeating past mistake again.n geet better not forgive him for  this dialogue....

Maan Singh KHurana.. tui zaalim singh khurana hain!!!!😑😑
tu dusht danav hai!!!
no sympathy for you from me!!!!

this time.. i blame Maan😑!!! i am really pissed off with him!~!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!!~!

I think geet should just ignore maan for some days..not be so sad geet u have to punish maan now!!! this is too much!!!πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‘πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‘πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‘πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‘πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‘πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‘πŸ₯Ί

i really dont understand the idea... why does he behave like this.... he doesnt want to talk to her, he doesnt want to sleep with her
he doesnt want to spend time with her....πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

this is too much any woman can handle!!!!

i think the best punishment geet can give maan is either just ignore him!!! or go to outhouse and stay there!!!..outhouse to nahi lagta yaar...dadi ko parta chalega na.....

maan aapke peeche peeche aayenge!!!😑

today i am really confused.. should i feel sympathy for geet darling or annie!!! 🀒

precap is sad one too.... i think geet dont waste ur time on being sad.. attack back!!!!!

u are Mrs.. Geet Maan Singh Khurana!!!!πŸ‘β­οΈ

Vu go girl!!!!!!!

ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maneet1985

😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭

dont cry babes.... we still love you even though u are naughty πŸ˜† make that cox u r naughty πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
@ crazies loved ur analysis's yaar... loved every one 's take..
dewdropred thumbnail

dee u did not tell u how ur son is .........hope he is fine .....

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ix2u

i dont mind... ab meinhi lutaungi nah Maan ki Izzath.. so why shud i have any problems πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u wish baby u wish!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

why u had shak taht i'm a mumbaaiite?????????

what gave me away???
or u read it on the thread???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thode din pehle tumne mention kiya tha, ki tumhe falana falana nahi chahiye Mumbai mein. Then ofcourse your local train bit. And ofcourse pot knows that the kettle is black right!!!

BTW, just read ur long and beautiful analysis. Mein aur nahi likhti siwai iske, ki bahut acchi ythi tumhari analysis!!!
Edited by sarrm - 13 years ago