Pavitra Rishta

SBB[ANKITA LOOK FOR NEXT WEEK]

Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
in  todays  SBB  episode  they  show  ankita  look  for  next  week  performence.....she  look  very  hot.....i  think  she  wear  cofee  colour....i  cant  see  properly  its  only  for  short  period😊
they  also  saw  sushant  & ankita  vanity  van  which  is  connected  to  each  other😉
aaj  tak  very  upset
Aaj  tak  was  very  upset  becoz  ankita  denied  to  give  an  interview  ,infact  other  two  ''bahu'''ragini  and  mahi  give  interview  and  say  about  his  look........😕

aaj  tak  was  also  says  that''''''''''''madam  ki  nakhre  to  dekho  fans  ke  liye  2  min  time  nahi  nikal  sakte  but  vanity  van  me  sushant  ke  saath  chup  chup  baat  kar  sakte  hain''''''''''''😕

they  also  says  that''''''''ankita  ko  mahi  or  ragini  se  kuch  sikhna  chahiye'''''''''''😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PEWIND thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH GOD SHE shouldnt have done tat😕 Maybe she had her reasons! OH god Ankitaaaa!
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uff....now next reason to point fingers at our poor ankita  y cant the tv ppl jus let her b....y do dey hve to add masalas alwyssss!!
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg why these media people make a short thing into big one (til ka taad bana dete hain), anki is a human being  how she is balancing her time 4 two shows may be she was very tired,that's why she did not give the interview
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope ankita doesnt do like this hereafter
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=408314
here is the link..all dancing for malaika's number..anki looking hot in read..comes around 4 mins
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😡these media ppl need sum reason to point out sushita...she shud learn frm mahi😲
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
chill guys , all anki/sushant have to do is give one PR on the set interview .. these SBB people will again start loving them .. bcuz their interviews and "antics" on the sets are so hilarious and fun that , I have noticed , even the sbb/sbs people have a lot of fun interacting with them ....

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh sad. Next one again... sad.. I am sure Ankita will have a reason for this...
[QUOTE=epsita] they also saw sushant & ankita vanity van which is connected to each other. aaj tak was also says that''''''''''''madam ki nakhre to dekho fans ke liye 2 min time nahi nikal saktebut vanity van me sushant ke saath chup chup baat kar sakte hain''''''''''''                      does that mean they have two cars...Edited by ashiti - 13 years ago