Vijay in 3 idiots Remake(nanban) Pics added page 2

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Suriya out, Vijay in for '3 Idiots'
vijay-suriya-27-01-11
Jan 27, 2011
Home > More news

Vijay had previously walked out of Shankar's academy of Idiots due to some creative differences and now he is back as confirmed by the confidential sources. There was some surprising news on airs that Suriya is replacing Vijay and the shoot was to begin by first week of March after the completion of 'Ezham Arivu'.

But again, the creative difference between Shankar and Suriya seems to have popped up resulting in abrupt conclusion. Vijay is busy now shooting for the film 'Velayudham' and will soon schedule dates for the project.

Meanwhile, Shankar is planning to shoot the portions involving Jiiva, Srikanth, Ileana and Sathyaraj in Ooty by next week followed by a long schedule in Dehradun.

Source: behindwoods
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whats going on πŸ˜•

Cant they fix an actor as yet.. Gosh.. the makers are leaving no stone unturned to get as publicity as possible...

Here is another one on this issueConfused

Vijay is back in 3 Rascals

Well now this one will be a real surprise to every one and good news for all Vijay fans. Guess what? Ilayathalapathy Vijay, riding high on the success of Kaavalan is back with Shankar for 3 Idiots remake to play a role that Aamir Khan played in 2009's biggest hit.

It was earlier reported that Surya had been officially confirmed to play the lead hero in both Tamil and Telugu remake of the film. Later things got suspicious when we talked to Vijay regarding his walk out from the project as he stated, "It's not like quitting the film; the circumstances were such that I couldn't commit myself to doing the film". Vijay surely hasn't called it quits with the director or the movie.

Surya was to join the team soon after the 7aam Arivu shoots precisely on the first week of March but now Vijay will supposedly schedule his dates with Shankar after he wraps up his current project 'Velayudham.'

We heard that the creative indifference between Surya and director Shankar gave rise to this jerky development.

Shankar has decided to keep a cool mind and carry things forward by canning the shots with other members which includes Jeeva, Srikanth, Sathyaraj and slick babe Ileana in Ooty next week itself followed by the long Dehradun schedule as earlier planned.

A source close to Shankar said, "Yes. The creative difference between Shankar and Suriya seems to have popped up resulting in abrupt conclusion. Vijay should join us after he completes Velayutham, for which he sports a different look. The shoot will start in Ooty and later will shift to Dehradun.As far as the title is concerned, there are two options β€” Moovar and 3 Rascals (there is a move to introduce entertainment tax for Tamil films, in which case English titles will be allowed) "

With a lot of speculation over the making and the star cast of the film, the Tamil remake of Aamir Khan's 3 idiots is already the talk of the town.This will be the next big project for director Shankar after the success of the Rajinikanth-starrer Endhiran.

We guess it's high time Shankar fixes his final block to this never ending puzzle called 3 Rascals.

Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's so confusing... I wish Suriya does it.. it can be dubbed too then..
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Apparently Surya wanted Shankar to direct the movie under his (Surya's) home banner and of course Shankar was not agreeable to it.
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Having said that, I think Vijay just might pull it off. Remember he did good roles in Kushi, Minsara Kanna, Ghilli....let's keep fingers crossed.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So we are back to square one??😳

Okay..i think I will wait for the movie to be ready to release some day next yearπŸ˜†

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Oh man πŸ˜• so much confusion... πŸ˜•like melz said, i'll wait till the movie begins to shoot =).. but I wish it was Surya and Vijay πŸ˜’....
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
actually its confusing now who is in who is out .every day one news but i love surya in that role than vijay
Caryn thumbnail
I wish either one of them doing Madhavan's role.  It is okay to be second hero.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Latest update.. Its Vijay finallyπŸ˜†

Vijay to join 3 rascals team from Feb 7th

Earlier we had informed you about Vijay returning to the 3 Rascals camp alongside director Shankar. Now the news has been officially announced and the actor will join the cast from February 7th, 2011.Shankar had decided to go ahead with the shoots filming rest of the members (that included Jeeva and Srikanth) in Ooty.

The music for 3 Rascals is being composed by Harris Jayaraj and the composer has completed one song already. So Shankar's first task will be filming the lead pair of Ileana and Vijay as soon as shooting kicks off after Vijay hops in.

So it's Vijay, Srikanth and Jeeva who will finally play the 3 Rascals.

We earlier reported that creative indifferences between Shankar and Suriya made Suriya walking out from the film. Now sources close to Shankar disclosed us that Surya's demand of remuneration crossing over 18 crores for the film didn't go well with Shankar was the sole reason why the director decided to drop Suriya from the film.

It is said that Suriya reportedly demanded a fee of Rs.8 crores besides the half the share of the Telugu distribution rights of the film. Considering that Shankar and Suriya are both quite marketable in Tollywood , it is estimated that the film's Telugu distribution rights might reach a minimum of Rs.20 crores.

Shankar, who is never known to give into the demands of his producer or actors, fell back on his original choice Vijay after having met up with the Actor, who was happy to do the film after the success of Kaavalan.

Meanwhile, another Surya is likely to star in an important role in the movie, it is learnt. Shankar has reportedly made some 'deft' changes in the screenplay and has 'inserted' a role which is likely to be played by director-actor S.J. Suryah!