Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what do we wanna see actually on GHSP? (Page 5)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Hug

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Nice post... i guess you have put in everything that we want to see....  But two things that i strongly feel about are and want to point out are...

1) Geet being Maans strength. I know Maan has done amazing things for Geet and Geet to has done certain things for him in her own special ways but however whatever she did was always overshadowed by what Maan did... So something strong in this would reallly make me happy....

yes i have always waited for the time when she does something so special and crucial for Maan that it blows us all off..
my mind at the moment is blank, but what if Maan doenst know how to break the news to her that she has to let go of the baby, and that he cant lose her and she tells him, she has the baby already aborted since she knows that was for the best and that she had already lost the baby in her stomach. She displays strength that Maan had never imagined and she actually consoles him as he is shattered!
Brilliant Nihu.......i love this idea....it would be totally unexpected....something totally uncalled for

2) Secondly: I want to see an educated and socially responsible Geet. Who takes it up on her to do something for otther girls like her in the society. She found her Maan but not everyone is so fortunate.

may be the makers think this track could be boring ...but they could bring in humor.. Geet going to college, studying and Maan getting all worked up and worried for her .. calling her ten times a day .. checking on her, finally fixing a tutor for her at home .. that would be hilarious, but then she learns and perhaps she shows Maan she is good with her work as well...
Yes this idea is very good as well.....because helpin girls in society......I mean some shows are already showing the women helpin other girls......so the college idea is very innovative

keep it guys....these are brilliant ideasTongue

These are just some thoughts. I would leave it to the CVs to explore these further and come up with something along with all the romance, nok jhoks and comedy tied around it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
thanks ya Smile

Originally posted by Semarnk

you put everything that i was thinking in your post good job

mysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

i know main dekhti hoon... you are always there ... but kal raat also you should have been there ... we had fun .. iss bar rehna ..Smile

Originally posted by killerkinrul

thanks PP Hug... kal raat tu itni jaldi bhaag kyun gayi thi??? jeeju ka call aa gaya tha kya Wink

Hey Nihu Good one , sensible post Smilewe need someone to write a Sensible post now a days i know u did it Smile

I Think you add everything which need to be shown so i hope CVs will listen and spl Read this ClapClap Good story will always help , i dont know how long they will go if they are doing such stuff LOL

Loved it NihuClap

Jaldi no yaar its my usual alarm time always , yup he always call on this TimeSmileTum sab kal aye the na isliye you know all the time i am alone dereSmile

aaj my mood is so bad yaar i think i will not come there tonight Not feeling like coming there anymoreOuch

-honeydew-

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Good Post Niha! You're right..Please no more sudden births of important characters..no Chaachi, Maami or Bua!
 No comment on MC...
I think it would be really interesting to see Geet vs. Maan in the office. Although I don't think Maan would have a "complex" if Geet goes against his will-she's done it many times before, he should be use to that! LOL

Alright..What would I like to see ...
Hmm.. well one thing that everyone would agree on, is more Maaneet ROMANCE ! Wink
Apart from that:

1) Geet becoming curious and finding out about Maan's past. As we all know, show revolves around Geet (or it's suppose to ), so hence we know everything about Geet. They've left a trail of hints of Maan's past, but never really revealed anything about the guy. His history is a mystery! LOL So I would definitely like to see why Maan was the way he was. (but hope to see consistency in tracks)

2) All the unanswered questions that many of us have asked..repeatedly!... Who & Where is Vicky? What ever happened to Kaamya and Dev's mother? & How were they related to Maan? Who was Sameera? Where did Dev & Meera run off to? Etc..etc..

3) Her Grandfather said "kitni taraqee karlee" and I was like oh yes...marring Maan was a big achievement! LOL How about an Academic achievement Geet?Smile- I think perhaps they should show Geet going back to school, and Maan being her support like always!

Ok lost my trail of thought, so I'll end with just the above!LOL
- Oh and Agree with above posts as well! Smile

& Amataaz- Geet standing up for a social cause- Good one!

Edited by eminent - 28 January 2011 at 2:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasuremysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
i like abusing, accusing and making fun of the cvs ... and you want to push me onto the other side of the hence .. mean !!!!
see when advice and requests are free and you have people willing to slog to make it happen why would one wanna take stress darling ..Wink
i am looking forward to fresh Maaneet romance soon !!

Originally posted by Kkadss

Wah wah....
Wah wah.....

Tussi kya dimag paaya hai!
Ek kaam kar CVs ko apna credit mat lene de. Script writing ke liye apply kar de & make the idiots proud.

I wud luv to see *Ahem Ahem* between Maneet bt I am also enjoying the current track whr he's desperately trying to hold back. Hhhaaaaiiii the lip touching scene mein Maan ka expression... Okok m gng hywre nw

Back to the point. I no less agree with U. Only Maneet scenes n the show not moving forward wud also bore one down.

That's it for now! M relaxing n enjoying my Friday!
Mwah *Hugs*

Kads

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
oyyy .... yeh tujhe kya ho gaya ... yeh le jhappi from me ...Hug feeling better ????

i know main dekhti hoon... you are always there ... but kal raat also you should have been there ... we had fun .. iss bar rehna ..Smile

thanks PP Hug... kal raat tu itni jaldi bhaag kyun gayi thi??? jeeju ka call aa gaya tha kya Wink

Hey Nihu Good one , sensible post Smilewe need someone to write a Sensible post now a days i know u did it Smile

I Think you add everything which need to be shown so i hope CVs will listen and spl Read this ClapClap Good story will always help , i dont know how long they will go if they are doing such stuff LOL

Loved it NihuClap

Jaldi no yaar its my usual alarm time always , yup he always call on this TimeSmileTum sab kal aye the na isliye you know all the time i am alone dereSmile

aaj my mood is so bad yaar i think i will not come there tonight Not feeling like coming there anymoreOuch

mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Please do Smile i will be waiting to see what you have to say !!!

Originally posted by eminent

Hi! Comin back.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentmysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

oyyy .... yeh tujhe kya ho gaya ... yeh le jhappi from me ...Hug feeling better ????

Loved it NihuClap

Awwwww thanku ji jhappi ke liye , But i dont know kya hua bas i dont feel like coming there God knows i hope its temporary Ouch

-honeydew-

Go to top