Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

THURSDAY OF TAUNTS, TIRADES AND TALES (Page 3)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Hi Mera, I hope you had a gala of a time at your lunch date...Big smile

I just hope today's episode has more punch to it. I dont want another round of Saxes dominating like yesterday.

It seems YKW is not going anywhere as now the focus on Kesar has shifted to the green house and the ever annoying nuisance is always there, like a conjoined twin...

Had a great lunch date. Blushing

Seems like a petition to bring IG Mathur (only from a work angle) without the annoying family will be good.  It's about time SS is stopped from behaving like an elephant in a china store.  IG will give him a run for his money. Clap

I didn't want to mention Twit in my post yday, she is annoying enough every other day.  Didn't want to ruin my mood.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by yummimommy

Hi Mera!
As always a great post!
The Kriya and Dadi moment was sweet and visually appealing. I have really taken a liking to Dadi maybe because she reminds me of my Nani. Something about her mannerisms. My Nani was a tough cookie but an extremely caring individual. Although Dadi's acting is reminiscent of actresses from the 50's and 60's.................No I am not that old but I like to watch all kinds of movies..................old, new, Hollywood, Bollywood, you name it.

Thank you Yum MumBig smile

GD does remind me of my Nani though she was very petite but gutsy too. I laugh every time I think about GD standing up SS and saying "I'll tell everyone".LOL
LOLLOLLOL
I love listening to music from around the world.Clap.  I am not so much a movie buff, but give me a good romance movie and I will watch and make a DVD of it in my mind. I don't like sad romances, I become Nainaji and cry a river......like I did after I watched Thornbirds.Cry. I called to tell my sisters about it Cry some more. Embarrassed

Me too...................love all kinds of music but because my parents' favorite is Classical Indian .............so it must be mineLOLLOLLOL

I am listening to Hindustani these days. I am more familiar with Carnatic style and sing it too. Can you hear me now? Am always singing while posting too.LOLPartyEmbarrassed
Embarrassed
Sounds lovelySmile
I'm always singing and dancing around the house too................
My little one will dance with me but the older one is shy Embarrassed

Edited by yummimommy - 28 January 2011 at 8:01am

MERARAI

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Hi Mera!
As always a great post!
The Kriya and Dadi moment was sweet and visually appealing. I have really taken a liking to Dadi maybe because she reminds me of my Nani. Something about her mannerisms. My Nani was a tough cookie but an extremely caring individual. Although Dadi's acting is reminiscent of actresses from the 50's and 60's.................No I am not that old but I like to watch all kinds of movies..................old, new, Hollywood, Bollywood, you name it.

GD does remind me of my Nani though she was very petite but gutsy too. I laugh every time I think about GD standing up SS and saying "I'll tell everyone".LOL
LOLLOLLOL
I love listening to music from around the world.Clap.  I am not so much a movie buff, but give me a good romance movie and I will watch and make a DVD of it in my mind. I don't like sad romances, I become Nainaji and cry a river......like I did after I watched Thornbirds.Cry. I called to tell my sisters about it Cry some more. Embarrassed

that used to be one of my all time favourite, untill someone outed himself, it just take away everything.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIhussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Hi Mera!
As always a great post!

LOLLOLLOL

that used to be one of my all time favourite, untill someone outed himself, it just take away everything.Angry
LOLLOLLOL
You mean you couldn't tell before?
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Hi Mera!
As always a great post!

LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL
no i was still a teenager back then, what a naive twit i was.Big smileBig smileBig smile

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Hi Mera!
As always a great post!

LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL
no i was still a teenager back then, what a naive twit i was.Big smileBig smileBig smile
Me too ......................Teenager............then!
No I suspected it much later on while I was watching Towering Inferno again. Suspected nothing while watching ShogunConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Hi Mera!
As always a great post!

LOLLOLLOL

Me too...................love all kinds of music but because my parents' favorite is Classical Indian .............so it must be mineLOLLOLLOL

I am listening to Hindustani these days. I am more familiar with Carnatic style and sing it too. Can you hear me now? Am always singing while posting too.LOLPartyEmbarrassed
Embarrassed
Sounds lovelySmile
I'm always singing and dancing around the house too................
My little one will dance with me but the older one is shy Embarrassed

This one is for you Yum Mum.....................you are the .........................................

hussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Hi Mera!
As always a great post!

LOLLOLLOL

I heard the name Chamberlein a lot but never cared to watch any of his movies or shows until I saw Thornbirds on Cable and the title track by Henry Mancini got me hooked.   Same thing with Rock Hudson in "Come September" . Didn't know until just before he went to his after life. Ermm

Edited by MERARAI - 28 January 2011 at 8:43am

hussainramso

Go to top