Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

didnt ichcha bloody gt servant to masage taps feet (Page 5)

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by rgattu

tingu is a reference to the height of the person (even 4 futiya)

so that would be a ref to the actress as much as the character...

tanya ji ..ek aur news suniye ...calling plump ,pimple face ...twisted noses ..is not a reference to actor ...tanya ji aap bhi naa pata ni kab samjhengi WinkLOL
nahi ankit muje sab pata hai ho ..... main bhi educated hu ....... you cant call twisted nose to icha because she was born with it but tapu tries to twist her nose so we can call her twisted nose .... aayyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiii even i m confused now ..... maybe its about time ki hum koi lambeeee safar  main jake koi morels wale person ko puch te hai aab to wohi apne anmol sense se hum ko dhanya kar sakte hai .... par konsi disha main milen gai waise person Wink
my god superlike tanya ji ClapClap
lekin tanya ji ...iske liye aapko ...apne rahul se nikalna hoga  ..tabhi aap apne  farah ki khoj jaari rakh sakti hain  WinkLOLLOL
lol ankit muje pata nahi chala ..... bahot highfive ho gabya ..... but lets not abuse who is not abusing us ..... pls ho sakte to change kariye apne words
m not abusing any1 ...m just explaining it in the correct sense,,,if they can make a complete thread on sanayaji ..hum itna bhi ni kar sakte kya 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyaSRKLuvr

rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

i pointed out one thing re tingu...i have never ever said anything to you guys, personal or otherwise re UT...

and look at the responses i get, need i say more re your discussion skills...

and pls don't bother replying as i am sure it will be more of the same

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=trupat][QUOTE=ankit_34][QUOTE=rgattu]
m not abusing any1 ...m just explaining it in the correct sense,,,if they can make a complete thread on sanayaji ..hum itna bhi ni kar sakte kya 
ok but sach bolu i didnt get it .... maybe because i dont knwo the meaning of those w ords ..... but it sure sounds funny LOLLOL and naughty WinkWink
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rgattu

i pointed out one thing re tingu...i have never ever said anything to you guys, personal or otherwise re UT...

and look at the responses i get, need i say more re your discussion skills...

and pls don't bother replying as i am sure it will be more of the same
sorry ..if i have used the wrong kind of words ,.but the thing is ..these things r going on this forum for serious time ..so sometimes even genuine people like u ..may have to suffer this Ouch
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

ok but sach bolu i didnt get it .... maybe because i dont knwo the meaning of those w ords ..... but it sure sounds funny LOLLOL and naughty WinkWink
lols. ...waise u heard the latest news and i sanayaji have no rite to live LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

lols. ...waise u heard the latest news and i sanayaji have no rite to live LOLLOL
really ...... sun ke hasu LOL yah rou Cry hai main kya karu ..... they r obsess with u guys .... last that i heared was  that u and sanya r two in one Shocked kash jitna time aap ke upar sepnd kiya ja raha hai utna apne family yah des pe karte to kaha se kaha hote ..... dhanya hai unke anmol lambe koi bhi disha bager ke thoughts pe ClapClapClapClap Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.vivacious_priyaankit_34SRKLuvr

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

really ...... sun ke hasu LOL yah rou Cry hai main kya karu ..... they r obsess with u guys .... last that i heared was  that u and sanya r two in one Shocked kash jitna time aap ke upar sepnd kiya ja raha hai utna apne family yah des pe karte to kaha se kaha hote ..... dhanya hai unke anmol lambe koi bhi disha bager ke thoughts pe Clap Wink
hehehe ..nice 1 Clap
vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

really ...... sun ke hasu LOL yah rou Cry hai main kya karu ..... they r obsess with u guys .... last that i heared was  that u and sanya r two in one Shocked kash jitna time aap ke upar sepnd kiya ja raha hai utna apne family yah des pe karte to kaha se kaha hote ..... dhanya hai unke anmol lambe koi bhi disha bager ke thoughts pe Clap Wink
hehehe ..nice 1 Clap

ankit ji i cant understand dey call tapasya dayan bitch aur pata ni kya kya.....
aur ichacha to naukrani thi hi ghar ki aur uski maa abhi bhi hai....  wo khud tappu ki malish abhi bhi karti hai....to use kisi ne naukrani keh diya to isse kya prob ho gayi hai....LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34SRKLuvr

Go to top