Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Meena1

.. ðŸĪĢ

I was pretty innocent before i started posting here.. BS completely polluted my head..

yeah.. meena .. Sure.. We believe you... NOT... 😆
i really cant imagine an innocent meena ever...

.. ðŸĪĢ

I was pretty innocent before i started posting here.. BS completely polluted my head..
😆 😆 😆 Like I believed I was Nefertiti ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Maddy-

yeah.. meena .. Sure.. We believe you... NOT... 😆
No no.. i am being serious.. i didn't even use any smileys there..
Originally posted by bandicoot

i really cant imagine an innocent meena ever...
Umm.. thats evil..😆😆😆😆

.. ðŸĪĢ

I'm going to be honest...when you started posting here, I thought you were some mean insensitive jerk and I used to despise your postsðŸ˜ē😈

I warmed up to you maybe a week after since I realized you were not a jerk even though you're mean and insensitive about the HOLY Bollywood celebs😆
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
Originally posted by koolchick

I'm going to be honest...when you started posting here, I thought you were some mean insensitive jerk and I used to despise your postsðŸ˜ē😈

I warmed up to you maybe a week after since I realized you were not a jerk even though you're mean and insensitive about the HOLY Bollywood celebs😆
are you serious..? ðŸ˜ē  you know how many times i've been told i am a bully.. and ppl stayed away frm the forums i was in..😒😆

i thought the pink and the thousand smileys i use is suppose to make everything feel 'light'..😆

Umm anyone else..?  i know Bandicoot didn't like me..😆😆
Our channel provider aired chor channel once. They used to show new movies. I found out from my fren ke they used to show po*n late nites. :| That was her first hand experience and she explained what what they did in such details   Of course I had no other choice than to hear everything. It was excruciating. She likes to torture me ðŸ˜† Once she made me  dance to Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai in the middle of the street :| :|  And i actually did show her the step...It was embarrassing ðŸ˜ģ
Meena.... Yeah.. Me... Sheepishly raising hands.... ðŸ˜ģ 

I think the first time i saw your comment in this section was couple of months back you were going back and forth with Cutie over something and i was like what a bully.... ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜†

Then after that you stopped the confrontation with her and then it was more abt bullying the celebs which was entertaining.... 😊
Sorry to interrupt the ongoing discussion here, but a member PM'd me about this - 

Originally posted by crazybobblehead

Oh, that doesn't mean that would send out junk PM's to everyone .. Never judge a book by its cover. Likewise, a member by his username.

Excuse me, I just saw you discussing with Shabz and the rest about me. That is why, i picked you to make it clear that I'm NOT inhumane beauty .. Also that you were online at the moment . Logical Enough ?

Thanks.

As I clearly stated it before, it was my assumption from whatever I gathered from the posts of the MID member. THAT'S WHY I didn't openly write it on the forum who I thought it was. I only told those members about it who PM'd me asking me who I thought it was. If it's not you, then my apologies and good for you because you have nothing to worry about.

No need to blame others for my assumption. I don't think we'll ever know for sure since anyone can hide their IP addresses. 

Originally posted by crazybobblehead

I'm not addy or inhumane beauty. I would appreciate if you get your facts corrected and not wag your tail to whatever rumor "indn innocence" has spread. 

I could as well as the Global Moderator to justify by comparing my IP addresses to the ones of inhumane beauty .. but to be brutally honest i care a damn .. cuz i'm neither jobless to live a life on the forum here like you all nor recklessly waste my time suspecting over who the random member is.

Excuse me? This post is reeking of rudeness so seriously...cut it out. You know my name very well so no need to address me as a "thing" by putting my username in quotations. Who are you anyway to judge what others are doing on this forum and whether or not they are living their life on the forum? I could also accuse you of the same. How are you different from us anyway? I see...ulta chor kotwal ko daate?

Oh yeah, of course you don't care about this. Then why are you here justifying yourself? To me it seems as if you're having a spaz attack. ðŸĪŠ

Next time, don't PM me and if you do...then no need to be rude. Whatever you wanna say to me, say it out in the open right here or any other topic. I don't wanna play the "he said, she said" game later. This started right here on the Bollywood forum, so it should end here too.

One more thing - next time don't bother PM'ing at all cuz frankly, I ain't interested nor do I give a crap. Those PM's you sent me about JW looking like a mess or Vijay getting married to an I-F member...send them to someone who actually cares. 

I'm outta here. ðŸ˜ģ