Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: qwww

me too and I thought married couples just went to bed at night behind close doors.

And they had a baby when they were ready to be parents  - like the baby was conceived  just  by pure thoughts of the happy coupleπŸ˜†
btw my 3 year old asked me during story time how babies get inside Mummy's tummy. he was very insistent so I just told him God gives it to the mommy, if the parents prayed for it.πŸ€”
Hope he doesnt remember this conversation when he is older.πŸ˜† 

How cute..  I kinda took my 4 year old niece to go watch 3I with me.. now everytime she has to eat broccoli she whines she'll get a big tummy and a baby will pop out..

Yes, I am such a bad maasi..πŸ€”πŸ˜†
Thanks ladies, it feels good to know that I excel at something, even if its at being dirty πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sakura_

ndia will outdo the Chinese in no time. At least they have one child policy. I doubt this will ever happen in India (even if needed). So yus..Ankhon hi Ankhon Mein Baccha Hogaya...
and woh sher phir se yaad ayaa.

Agar magar mein Beet Gaye Zindagi Tumhare Humare...
Agar magar mein Beet Gaye Zindagi Tumhare Humare...
Ke Beech Mein Bachhe Huwe Itne ke..
Hum Bhool Gaye Koun TUmhare Koun Humare πŸ˜†

..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: eraser

Thanks ladies, it feels good to know that I excel at something, even if its at being dirty πŸ˜†

so being dirty was used in the right context before.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Meena1

How cute..  I kinda took my 4 year old niece to go watch 3I with me.. now everytime she has to eat broccoli she whines she'll get a big tummy and a baby will pop out..

Well at least her parents won't get pissed at you for telling her the REAL reason where babies come fromπŸ˜†

Broccoli it isπŸ˜ƒ
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

You had to say broccoli ? You couldnt have said something unhealthy instead of Broccoli πŸ˜† ?

sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We have so many underage kiddos here. I think we'll do a better job talking about the birds and the bees than their parents πŸ˜†  At least they'll learn something from IF.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Alrighty people, I'm out for a while. I have a presentation on some strange poem tomorrow and I really gotta work on it. Thanks for the laughs everyone πŸ€—
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: qwww

Why do you think the Indian population is so huge ? 😳

People need to be educated about birth control or our population is soon going to be more than China's.
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good luck eraser  - keep your presentation clean πŸ˜‰
I am out too  - need my beauty sleepπŸ˜‰