Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I had Indian channels for 2 yrs as a child and 2 yrs when I was an adult so I dont really follow their shows BUT I remember some (Kyunkisasbhikabhi..., saat phere, des mein nikla hoga chand, kasautizindagiki) and oh man the article took me back to all those shows πŸ˜†

what's up with the women on these shows? seriously, who walks around at home in fancy sarees, with perfectly colour coordinated jewellery and not to forget the overly done makeup? and they even go to bed wearing all this. jeeeeeeez
Those women looked like clownsπŸ˜†

Most shows have toned it down with the clothing but that damn makeup is still there

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
LMAO Bandicoot that article is hilarious 🀣🀣🀣🀣
And soo true! TV ki bhartiya nari's ki jai ho! 🀣

Makeup and jewelry toh is a must whether even if you sleep! How low-class of you if you dare to sleep in a nightsuit and without any makeup or jewelries 🀣

I remember in Sasural Genda Phool, they made fun of the TV bahus when Suhana was learning how to be a good bahu..I was in splits thorughout 🀣
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bandicoot

My friend wrote this..read this if u have patience :P

Tutorial on how to act shy indian style

LOL I can never act shy. I am so talkative. πŸ˜†
Hey Kat! hope you're doing great.

Does anyone know where Sakina has disappeared to?😲
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Eraser! I was wondering the same cuz I REALLY MISS HER😭
The most hilarious part is these women pretend to cook and sleep with their designer sarees and heavy duty make-up. How on earth do they do that?
yeah they do cook with their painted nails....lol
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
And the poor male lead's only role is to romance the girl while she runs around saving the world in her designer sarees and giving never-ending bhashans πŸ˜†
^^^ seriously, WHAT IS UP with the bhashans? I dont know how the shows are these days but I remember this show KumKum and man the girl used to give lectures on being a good bahu like every friggin episode. "ab main is ghar ki bahu hoon, main is parivaar ka izzat rakhoongi, kyunki meri life mein aur kuch important stuff nahi hai karnay ka liye"πŸ˜† pissed me off!

and that girl from Saat Phere, man she had NO FLAWS whatsoever, she put all the angels to shame!