Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 4 - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
i know right...todays shows are soo cynical...more abt fights and controversies than talent or entertainment.....there are absolutely no comedies except for the stupid comedy circus which isnt even funny....every show has more or less a similar pattern

saas bahu shows - scheming in laws/vamp, aadarsh naari heroine, spineless wimp of a hero

youth shows - youngsters forgeting abt careers, college, education, parents everything and only caring abt ROMANCE....and flower petals falling down and "hot" song sequences with candles and wind blowing on their faces....๐Ÿคข

how good was hip hip hurray.....tht was a real youth show...not the crap we get these days..
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kat.. Did you guys lose power... So how did you manage... Is it back now.... Thankfully mine was fine.... Just the power was going on and off then it was ok....

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Kat.. Did you guys lose power... So how did you manage... Is it back now.... Thankfully mine was fine.... Just the power was going on and off then it was ok....

Yes we did. The first night was fine cuz the house was still warm! But last night was freezing as hell and this morning thw water was FREEZING cold! ๐Ÿ˜ญ But like the gas was still working so we put fire up lol
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm not well anyway I got a sore throat but I feel sick๐Ÿ˜”
Katalicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

I'm not well anyway I got a sore throat but I feel sick๐Ÿ˜”

Aww you! get well soon!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aw get well soon Ruky.

Hey Kat. Oh man you guys lost power? Nope I didn't lose power. The lights never flickered either. We rarely lose power. But we did lose satellite for a bit, so couldn't watch anything on TV! :(
Katalicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Aw get well soon Ruky.

Hey Kat. Oh man you guys lost power? Nope I didn't lose power. The lights never flickered either. We rarely lose power. But we did lose satellite for a bit, so couldn't watch anything on TV! :(

You are so lucky! It was SO boring! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
aww i bet it was.

i wouldn't be able to live that  long without electricity. :(
Katalicious thumbnail
No tv, no internet. Though Zoobi, mr brother and I played a lot of games. lol it was fun! ๐Ÿ˜†
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
aww that's good kat! :)

hey sisters! :) how's it going! haha