Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 4 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
no seriously pragya...im planning to quit the damn forum...i cant take this crap anymore...😔 Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

no seriously pragya...im planning to quit the damn forum...i cant take this crap anymore...😔

My opinion-

Dont let this get to you. I personally find his PMs amusing and insanely funny....

The young boy does have a talent- not for writing, but for copying and pasting.
Edited by Gobsmacked - 13 years ago
yeh even i used to find them funny...now its just.....creepy and scary....i dunt like stalkers and unknown ppl on the internet writing crap abt me....and i dunt like 50 other ppl reading them...😔....how i wish i was invisible on this forum... Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
hey how do u get s self ban?? 
Smarie pants, quit letting such petty things get to you. He's harmless and just bored out of his mind probably. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

hey how do u get s self ban?? 

you contact Shruti the GM
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ladies, don't you have better things to talk about...?  ignore is the key word.... smartie... just ignore... not worth it....!

which rani-amit ji topic...??  link please.... 😳
sigh ok.....yeh wherz the rani amitabh topic??? i'd luv something spicy....
Nuktha... its okay. I think I'm old enough to manage the brat.😊

Regd the Rani, Amitabh thread I was trying to tell Cutie not to take my sarcastic comments too seriously. You know me; the only thing I have got is sarcasm, cant let it go.
yeh but i think by talking abt him, we are giving him more and more reasons to come bak...i think he enjoys all this attention....so lets just stop now...he knows some personal details abt members too because of this chat club where we get a bit carried away....its best not to say anything and to just stop encouraging him by posting in his topics...