Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

why bring cameos if you can bring in Tara

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
what are the cv's upto

bringing cameos and more cameos

instead they should either end it or bring in tara...
she will bring some concept with her if she tries to come in between shravan and sanchi

i mean for a want of a better story they can always have tara coming and staking claim on shravan

but no ....they want saavan to be like tramps and then solve other people's problems instead of their own

I know tara's reetry will bring ekta kapoor's touch to the show , but i do think it will be better than the stupid cameos

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
I agree with you Anki.

BHPH is desperately in need of somestory , even may be some story from ektas trash bin
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
I agree with you completely Anki!
I won't mind if Tara comes back for a week or two in either a +ve or -ve role. As long as this CMG reunion stops, I'm all for it!
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I Agree with you all,

IF this New Cameo turns to be as Tara..then that would be Watchable and Enjoyable...Why CVs are torturing us With this New cameos....
ChocolateChick thumbnail
I agree! Tara can never come between Saachi and Shravan, but it would be nice to see her again, better than a stupid shouting police woman or other useless characters I don't even get why they are brought in...
desigirl2 thumbnail
I Agree. Bring tara into BHPH again will do nothing but help BHPH..the show has had no real topic for the past few weeks and bring tara in will create a twist in the show. But before that happens i wanna see savan going back home and having their night.. after that tara can come and try to claim shravan.. 😊
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: atikna

what are the cv's upto

bringing cameos and more cameos

instead they should either end it or bring in tara...
she will bring some concept with her if she tries to come in between shravan and sanchi

i mean for a want of a better story they can always have tara coming and staking claim on shravan

but no ....they want saavan to be like tramps and then solve other people's problems instead of their own

I know tara's reetry will bring ekta kapoor's touch to the show , but i do think it will be better than the stupid cameos

i agree with u