India-Forums

~Article Archives~No Comments (Page 2)

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Prasad Barve dons a double role in Pyaar Mein Twist

Prasad Barve dons a double role in Pyaar Mein Twist

Prasad Barve's look-alike comes to the fore as Rekha gets inspired to become a painter in Star PlusPyaar Mein Twist...

Star PlusPyaar Mein Twist will see yet another twist in the tale this week with Rekha (Roshni Chopra) assuming that she is the best painter in the world...

A little birdie tells us that, "This track will bring to the fore the look-alike of Bobby (Prasad Barve). It so happens that Amol (Manish Paul) is forced to encourage Rekha when it comes to her painting skills. Even though he knows that her paintings are a waste, he promises that he would get her painting sold". 

"This is when Bobby's look-alike enters the show and buys the painting. All feel that Bobby has actually bought the painting by coming in disguise. Hell will break loose when it is found that there is a look-alike of Bobby present", adds our source. 

When contacted, Prasad Barve tells us, "It was fun to portray the double role. The look given was appealing and even the unit members did not recognize me when I walked into the sets with my makeup on (smiles)". 

For the uninitiated, Prasad will also be seen essaying the role of Calendar, the pleasing cook in the orphanage who gels well with the kids in Zee TV's new launch Choti Si Zindagi...

Get ready to witness yet another twist in Amol-Rekha's pyaar!

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar
-------------------------

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Manish Paul down with measles!

Manish Paul down with measles!

Manish Paul has been resting at home for the past five days after being diagnosed with measles..

Manish Paul aka Amol of Star Plus'Pyaar Mein Twist has gotten himself a forced break, after being diagnosed with measles. 

A little birdie tells us, "This is the first time that Manish has got measles. Since it is contagious, Manish is not shooting for his show for the past five days. He is at home resting, but is anxious as he has his first day shoot coming up for his new show on Zee TV, Dancing ke Superstars". 

When contacted, Manish told us, "Ya, it is true that I am at home getting treated for measles. It's already been 5 days, So I will be on time to resume my work from 11th of this month". 

For the uninitiated, Manish Paul will be the sole host of Zee TV's upcoming show, Dancing ke Superstars...

Tellybuzz wishes Manish a speedy recovery...

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yami_Bolly Senior Member
Yami_Bolly
Yami_Bolly

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Amol rescues Rekha, impresses Pammi, Ep 35
Yami_Bolly Senior Member
Yami_Bolly
Yami_Bolly

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Amol rescues Rekha, impresses Pammi, Ep 35

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Mein Twist Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index