Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||#18The Suhag Raat (Page 95)

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 153956

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

de dia....sabki taraf se kisy kiss...lol...LOL

yaar i'll be back...i hav to feed her...
catch u later.....LOL

awww u gonna feed her awww take ur tym diii hehe

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

yayyyyyyyyyy muffin jumps and waves up and downDancing
hi babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
this is ur officially awesome muffin masiROFL
doesn't matter if u can't read yet.....i just like praising myselfLOLLOL
aww mommy?Embarrassed
 
@judi
amma toh kammo tujhe bulati hainROFL
oyee maaneet ka tension chaddo....yeh soch, agar accident ki ya amnesia ki news zara si bhi sachi, ofcourse we know msk will be alive right?....so then, we will just get to more different romantic scenes to jog his memory/make him better.....which will involve a lot of touching *cough cough* since u know msk will be in bedWink
 
@HH
tera bas like karna ka hi irada hain? *hmpfff*
 
 


Awhh and i am her judii Shreya Masi..lolzLOL
Hahah Kamo ki amma tu hai.llolz
ohh god other romantic scenes?
 mujhe toh yeh tension ho rahi hai
accident ke baad wht if he forgets Forehead kiss too?
Ohir toh hum gayeDeadLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Hawww !! Macho .. 
I was doin commentin too .. Aakhein fad fad ke dekh !!

& Ren di aabhi ke aabhi Give Princess a BIG Kissy from my sidee ... This is my ordder Wink
really?
kyonki meri aankhein phat gaye par tera hi nahi dikhaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

de dia....sabki taraf se kisy kiss...lol...LOL

yaar i'll be back...i hav to feed her...
catch u later.....LOL

awww mujhe koi kyun nahi feed karta? *pouts*LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by macho_muffin

yayyyyyyyyyy muffin jumps and waves up and downDancing
hi babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
this is ur officially awesome muffin masiROFL
doesn't matter if u can't read yet.....i just like praising myselfLOLLOL
aww mommy?Embarrassed
 
@judi
amma toh kammo tujhe bulati hainROFL
oyee maaneet ka tension chaddo....yeh soch, agar accident ki ya amnesia ki news zara si bhi sachi, ofcourse we know msk will be alive right?....so then, we will just get to more different romantic scenes to jog his memory/make him better.....which will involve a lot of touching *cough cough* since u know msk will be in bedWink
 
@HH
tera bas like karna ka hi irada hain? *hmpfff*
 
 


Awhh and i am her judii Shreya Masi..lolzLOL
Hahah Kamo ki amma tu hai.llolz
ohh god other romantic scenes?
 mujhe toh yeh tension ho rahi hai
accident ke baad wht if he forgets Forehead kiss too?
Ohir toh hum gayeDeadLOL

arey judi forehead kiss ko chaddo.....i can assure u there will be more!
look if he is in an accident, then she will support and hold him everywhere he goes and maybe even feed him and wipe the food from his lipsDay Dreaming
and if its amnesia, then they will try to bring old scenes back which equals old magic backDay Dreamingwin win situation see?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Hawww !! Macho .. 
I was doin commentin too .. Aakhein fad fad ke dekh !!

& Ren di aabhi ke aabhi Give Princess a BIG Kissy from my sidee ... This is my ordder Wink
really?
kyonki meri aankhein phat gaye par tera hi nahi dikhaROFL
LMAOO !! Aur aakhein fad .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

arey judi forehead kiss ko chaddo.....i can assure u there will be more!
look if he is in an accident, then she will support and hold him everywhere he goes and maybe even feed him and wipe the food from his lipsDay Dreaming
and if its amnesia, then they will try to bring old scenes back which equals old magic backDay Dreamingwin win situation see?Wink
[/QUOTE]

Haha tu and teri predictions lolzz
I hope it comes trueEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by macho_muffin

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Hawww !! Macho .. 
I was doin commentin too .. Aakhein fad fad ke dekh !!

& Ren di aabhi ke aabhi Give Princess a BIG Kissy from my sidee ... This is my ordder Wink
really?
kyonki meri aankhein phat gaye par tera hi nahi dikhaROFL
LMAOO !! Aur aakhein fad .. 
ab to kaan pe jana padega kyunki meri aankhein ud gayi hainROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 97   Views: 43317

Ankita_88 97 43317 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9241

Amor. 30 9241 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2 3

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 18   Views: 12218

Amour_Reet 18 12218 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 7146

Shipra_S 14 7146 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 21   Views: 3411

adits7 21 3411 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index