Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SRK ASH In the Worst Actor Race (Page 9)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwww

Maddy you need to change your name to checklist or something. You had done this check thingy on some other thread too recently and they are hilarious. To the point and perfect LOL

I am sure Malaika would have nominated Kat but it must have been shot down by bade bhaiyya. Wink

how about maddy-check... WinkLOLLOLLOL

i know... i just love it... so accurate naa... i need to learn and stop writing essays....!!   EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww-Mmmmm-

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
lol some of the awards are pretty funny, but c/mon... a lot of the nominees do not make sense. Sure, a lot of people did not like SRK in MNIK, and some people didn't like Hrithik in Guzarish, but seriously? you've got to be kidding me if you think they were two of the "worst" actors of last year. I even thought they both did a better job than Salman Khan (Dabangg).  And no Akshay Kumar - Action Replay/Houseful? He was definitely one of the worst actors of 2010. Same goes for Abhishek for Ravan.

No Katrina Kaif in the actress category? Wacko And, I thought Kareena was better in WAF than Golmaal 3?  yet she's there for WAF (seriously didn't find anything wrong with her performance in that film Confused)..Aish and PC weren't great in their respective roles, and didn't like Ravan or AA, but there were not the "worst."

I didn't love MNIK, but it no way deserves to be there in the worst film section...Prince, Break Ke Baad, Ravan, Sadiyaan, Jhoota Hi Sahi, Khatta Meeta, Paathshala etc etc...how can MNIK be worse than just some of the movies I mentioned above? Wacko

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwanna143Nuktaacheen-Anjaani-.khoobsurat.

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartie_pants

^^i think the point is to nominate overrated performances and films...mostly the wannabe intellectual cerebral types....which is why kajrare didnt feature in the nominations either...LOL

lmaoo...yeah how can that film not be mentioned in such an award show. haha that film was so lame. LOL maybe you're right ...but then again, a lot of the performances/films mentioned aren't really overrated. A lot of them actually deserve to be there and they were  scrutinized...which is why I don't get how Hrithik and SRK can be mentioned they weren't horrendous like some of their fellow nominees...oh well, at the end of the day, it's still an award show, regardless...and being nominated is always a pleasure. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheen-Mmmmm-

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstuck

Originally posted by smartie_pants

^^i think the point is to nominate overrated performances and films...mostly the wannabe intellectual cerebral types....which is why kajrare didnt feature in the nominations either...LOL

lmaoo...yeah how can that film not be mentioned in such an award show. haha that film was so lame. LOL maybe you're right ...but then again, a lot of the performances/films mentioned aren't really overrated. A lot of them actually deserve to be there and they were  scrutinized...which is why I don't get how Hrithik and SRK can be mentioned they weren't horrendous like some of their fellow nominees...oh well, at the end of the day, it's still an award show, regardless...and being nominated is always a pleasure. LOL

word...!!   WinkLOLLOLLOL

qwww-Mmmmm-

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by qwww

Maddy you need to change your name to checklist or something. You had done this check thingy on some other thread too recently and they are hilarious. To the point and perfect LOL

I am sure Malaika would have nominated Kat but it must have been shot down by bade bhaiyya. Wink

how about maddy-check... WinkLOLLOLLOL

i know... i just love it... so accurate naa... i need to learn and stop writing essays....!!   EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL
Nukta we need a little bit of everything  - so your essays are very welcome.

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I know you guys are forming the conclusion that salman or his brothers are behind the nominations  for the fun of it but veer is up there one film that was really close to Salman Tongue

-Anjaani-

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

I know you guys are forming the conclusion that salman or his brothers are behind the nominations  for the fun of it but veer is up there one film that was really close to Salman Tongue

but only for the movie naa... didn't salman had apparently issues with whoever the director was...?  TongueTongue   but not as an actor...!   WinkTongue    technically, he should have been nominated as a worst actor too...!    daal mein kuch to kaal hai... LOLLOLLOL

qwww

Go to top