SRK ASH In the Worst Actor Race - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

^ I don't think they only go for flop films. They mostly go for overrated and overhyped films and actors (with one or two actual flop films). All actors on the list fits that bill.

Where's Akshay Kumar?
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^exactly....Salman and Akshay should be there as well
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Looks like something prepared by Salman Khan and his buddies. SRK, Vivek, Aishwarya, Hrithik. πŸ˜† and then the new ones.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

omg, Dabaang is not in the list. Spot on mate!!!πŸ˜†

Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

omg TMK is also not there. but MNIK and BBB. omg rofl  

Salman's clanπŸ˜†

No surprise, in future, kat's all films will be thereπŸ˜‰

Edited by Salma2 - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🀣🀣🀣 the list makes me laugh

They must have not nominated Kat because they must have felt that Kat's stupendous performance in TMK deserves a separate award - The dirty dog award for consistent performance(or lack of it).

The winner gets to take home a book called 'Dummies for Tax Evasion' and a pot of finest yellow sauce.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

They must have not nominated Kat because they must have felt that Kat's stupendous performance in TMK deserves a separate award - The dirty dog award for consistent performance(or lack of it).

The winner gets to take home a book called 'Dummies for Tax Evasion' and a pot of finest yellow sauce.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 that is hilarious
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAH, LUUUUUUUVING the Chimpoo Awards πŸ˜†
Yeah, awards definitely linked to the Salman camp. 

Love that MNIK is in the list but please, how much ever of a hit Dabang was, it was a pathetic movie. Both SRK's and Salman's film run purely on their charm alone and not their acting and jiggilng your trouser does not mean Salman is a great actor. We want nomination for Salman also!! Else poor guy might feel ki iske liye bhi mujhe nahin nominate kiya after all the lewd dialogues I said and hands I had to use to hold up my trousers:-)

Where is TMK? Oh.. Heard Farah and Salman are working together in her next movie.

Loved the idea of the awards but looks like this has been made only to get back at some people in the industry. So no fun. And please Emran was not that bad to get a nomination.. Did not check - but hope Abhishek is in the list for Ravan - he was worse than Ash (who was expected to look beautiful and she did the job so shouldnot be in the list).      

EPIC AWSOMENESS!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

oh i wonder whos gonna get the worst trilogy award....πŸ˜†
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago