Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

sonali_22 Goldie
sonali_22
sonali_22

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
And second of all, that is not true. Girls are much more stronger, smarter and loving than boys."

the best part and how true...i loved the OS...and what a cute family...and Maans love and respect for Geet amazed me...you are an amzing writer....thx a lot....

Edited by sonnal_17 - 29 January 2011 at 2:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
It was really sumthg out of the world
Maan culdnt bear his own son drespescting Geet
Loved his love n Care
Eric i hate that baccha
Pata who said all this rubbish thgs to him
Khushi is sho shweet
Love her
It was really awesumest awesum

jnawaz

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
heyyy twinnie
will be commenting on all ffs soon...umm just wanted to say that before you bring my own BD on meLOL
lovee ya

jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
^^ thank you for telling me...i shall sneak back and put away your pink bulldozer! =)

JAZ

macho_muffin

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
gawd that was so adorable....perfect family....
maan sure oves her loads....and will not
tolerate anyone insulting her....
Jaz loved it to core....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinjnawaz

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Hola twinnie

omgg can i say i love you? like i love you sosososo much? i really really love youuuuuu!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH pweez tell me i am not dreaming!!....this was a freaking happy ending?Shocked.....OHH-EMM-GEE, no wayyy, i gotta be dreaming!!LOL....i don't believe this....actually, in the ff thread some people told me to read your latest one (sshhh they don't know i HAVE to read it anyway, regardless of the ending, cuz i will be dead meat if i don'tLOL) but ya, i was told this is a cute one and i was like omggg no wayyy lol....and umm WOW....did i say i wuvv youuu?Embarrassed
would you be surprised if i said this has got to be one of fav pieces?LOL.....really twinnie, its not cuz of the happy ending (okay, maybe a teeny tiny bit) but just the title and the family and the kids....omggg u had everything i consider as an adorablee story so umm duhhh, i heart lovedd it!Embarrassed
omggggggggg Kushi is such a cutiepieeeee...ahhhhhhhhh i wanna pull her cheeks!!! *muffin jumps up and down in excitement*....she is like a mini me, well excluding the sweetness part cuz i was (*cough am cough*) a very naughty kid but other than that, ya was like kushi....always wanna be picked up and mess up in the kitchen and what not!LOL....awww the "me still a baby" dialogue was like major awwww.....wow, it feels like foreverr since i have given a good awww in ur stories....haha jk twinnie....how can i not enjoy this one precious present you have given me?LOLWink
oyeee Rahul ke bache....apni mom se aisa kehte hain?....good thing maan taught him some manners or i would have shown him girl power lol....but even then, awww he is such a cutiepie the way he got the flower for GeetEmbarrassed.....what a cute little family!
ahhhh one of fav parts in your stories....the last paragraph....cuz it always relates to the title and leaves you with an awwww feeling....his mishti *hayeee*Day Dreaming.....ohh man, i am crying tears of joy here cuz i still can't believe this was a happy ending....someone pinch meLOL
love you twinnie and thank you soooo much for this.....i really loved it!Embarrassed

P.S. jyada jhaad pe chadne ki zaroorat nahi hainAngry....cuz i will be pissed as hell in the other ffs!Angry

jnawaz

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
JAZ..sacchi bata who wrote this..it cant be u..i died laughing in this one..i bet yeh kisi aur ne likha hai..u are a saddist...and this is so happy happy..sacchi bata..and me loved it..when rahul says.."Girls are really strong.." i just died laughing in that..why cant u wrte like this..remmeber next time u give me sad one i will get back at u lik i did last time..(evil laugh)

jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
^^ kasam se yaar...i did it...i wrote it...khabi khabi...i can write happy...but uss mein itna maza nahin aata...so i dont do it often...he he

JAZ

mchopra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index