Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
WOW!!!!   That was awesome!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
love the parenthood angle. love your take on Maan the dad. beautiful as always.
naina

jnawaz

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
amazing.....and it was way too cute.....loved how maan explained rahul the whole thing calmly.......wish you would have continued it......

....zahra....

jnawaz

masin Goldie
masin
masin

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
SURPRISE!!!!

LOL...okay so first when he came home and called out to his mishti, and two kids came...im like shit geet died....cuz u know how my jaz api has this weird fascination with sad stories, and sadder endings.. :P but then thankfully geet came out as well! :D

and then i was sooo irritated by rahul..im like kk maybe he has a girlfriend, maybe he's jealous tht khushi gets more love...like i couldn't put my finger to it.....until of course stupi eric came along.....uski tou khair nahin! but oh my...that father and son talk had me going gaga!!! especially when maan's like i will not tolerate anyone...anyone (he said anyone twice!!!!!!!!!!) disrespecting her.....i was like woot woot!!!

and i loveedd how geet was listening to maan, and still cleaning up, how she's not a simple house wife, but also has a passion for her career, and how she's set some strong rules in her household.....woman power all the way!!!

u portrayed her as this awesome, person.....a loving wife and mother..and an overall passion driven woman.....she puts her heart into w/e she does....and i love that about her!!! and when her and maan had a kissy wissy, and then maan played around with khushi....... that was soooooooooo adorable!!!!!! i was like awwwww........and it wasnt like some weird awkward thing..or i dunno how to describe it...but i loveedd that interaction!!!!!!! and how geet said aaja to khushi was sooooo motherly and punjabi-ish!!!! it wasn't like tht out and out kabhi khushi kabhi gham thing...where kajol was always on her son's back bout hindi and her culture and all....it was just simply......"aaja" uffff!!! okay i think i sound like an idiot describing the littlest thing.....and i had to get going atm ........but i couldn't stop myself from commenting on this one!!!! and i've been missing u tooo a lot lately.....so this was a little burst of my emotions....lol!!

hmm.....wht else did i like.....so i love how maan's the man of the house, but geet's definitely the one who sets the rules......lol..."if u wanna sleep on the sofa, u don't have to do anything" and i liked how u gave tht little scenario bout their past....it was short and sweet :D

all in all, u should definitely consider writing more happy, jolly, family-ish things like this one!!!! believe me when i say tht...because i've been a silent reader of ur other oneshots on this forum....and as happy as i was to read ur writing api, the storyline was usually on the tragedy filled side of things..... :P but its good to see api back in business!!! :D

i gtg now
lovee
ur Sammy Bacha <33333

P.S. hun, if u send pms bout ur updates, can i get them too...otherwise i have to go thru 6 pages of the geet forum to see if u've updated...LOL

edited:

P.P.S. oh sorry, i forgot to add....is there gonna be a part 2? or a short ss out of this one ??? :P

Edited by masin - 28 January 2011 at 10:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesjnawaz

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Awe that was so cute just loved how maan handled Rahul and gave him the man to man conversation and his love for geet is so strong and deep that even his son can't get away with disrespecting her anyways lovely os Smile

jnawaz

sheena_12 IF-Rockerz
sheena_12
sheena_12

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Veryyyyyyy Cute!Loved it

jnawaz

somakazmi Goldie
somakazmi
somakazmi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
nice...........

jnawaz

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
lovely OS.. 

jnawaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index