Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
i was begininning to think rahul is a rebel total MSK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
That was very sweet...A slice of life from the Khurana household...

jnawaz

DancinFireflies Senior Member
DancinFireflies
DancinFireflies

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

I'm gonna be true to youApprove... yes i read the ending before reading the OS though the title wasn't scary but you never knowLOL... like i said last tym i'm officially scared to read your OS after pyaar se pyaara OSLOL but this was a pleasant treatEmbarrassed...

Loved it... it was' i dont have words so yes WOW... who says you're tragedy queen you can very well be quite the opposite...Wink

as usuall u captured the essence of every thing beautifully... it was simply simple n yet beautiful... Embarrassed 

N yes i'm still smiling...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

jnawaz

-Urvi- IF-Dazzler
-Urvi-
-Urvi-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Honestly? I got emotional. No joke, I actually got tears in my eyes. I don't know why I got so happy reading this, but this is what I'd always imagined married life to be like and to read it described by such a talented writer on one of my favourite couples was like a cherry on top. I dunno if this ever happens on real, (I'm not even 18 yet!) but I absolutely loved this, especially the last paragraph. Beautiful. <33

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazroseinbloom

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Hey Its Really Sweet
Superb
Write More
Cheers

jnawaz

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
JAZ    Hug..........thank u for this sweet and cute OS......loved it soooo much Day Dreaming......i am speechless after reading both the FF'S and this OS......can say one thing about u.....u are totally awesome  Thumbs Up

http://www.profile-comments.com/images/love-it/images/totally-awesome.gif...

jnawaz

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Wow. Day Dreaming How Dreamyyy! *Pari Style* LOL 

But seriously that was refreshing, different, and tres adorable!! Thankyou for this OS .. keep writing these delightful OS's and keep updating Home coming! They are both fabulous and you are an equally fabulous writer!

Z

jnawaz

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
just so awesome OS dear.................completely loved it............

jnawaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index