India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how many accept this?????????

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I know every one is upset with BD used in the episode but stil i found the episode was good. Both GC and DD wrer so talented they made the scenes look good. i personally like the episode.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

braddon09Tulsi raniPGirn9staroneserialsbangaloreskhushi_4ever-MaanEetLover-Giraffidae

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
I seriously really loved the Episode !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..jaspreetm2815

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
me too. i don't think there was anything amiss in the expressions or the acting coz there was BD.

how much can we expect of the actors coz they have a huge fan following? they too r human beings...as much entitled to RR as we r. if we can take days off and be with our loved ones why can't they? god today i was actually looking forward to some fun in forum, but i was really shocked to see all the criticisms nd the negativity.
they had completed a tiresome week in a single costume shooting the wedding that we all wanted, with that there is the valentine show coming up...seriously  wudn't we have complained if maneet did not do the show? so for for these little bit of treats i feel  we do need to make adjustment s as  dutiful fans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Yeah i too was upset at first.....................but then i thought if like this i get to see less of AA then at least for a few seconds i can tolerate them... but then again it takes the passion out of the scenes between Maaneet.......(i am being pulled in two directions....)

Edited by khushi_4ever - 27 January 2011 at 9:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn..VeenaGcian..Asmi13

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top