Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey yaar🤗! u are the only one say hey to me ðŸ˜­
 sorry for the late reply , just trying to do hw yaar 
so i  have not talk to u where are u these days ? 
[/QUOTE]
Ash I liked your post. I didnt know that you are in this CC. I just join today. How you doing great hun??
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
made new CC chatt there nd post your votes and also PM me yur VOTES
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Zeisha143_MBG

oh hello mohit will mind he dosnt like his sallis very much hahhaah

Oh toh he will mind not you. Great *thinking* Ek taraf ka rashta toh saf ho gaya
i will kill u trust me i dont let anyone get close to hom unless its sanaya irani now go find someone else to hit on sab mere hi mohit pain kyu line mar tain hain
Cuz he is hot. Well Nisha and Sanaya are not talking to me thats why Iam bugging you. And abt Killing me u know that "gud and hot people die young"
hahah i dont mind many people try and flirt with him and stuff i chase them all away and i understand its not ur fault that u fell for his looks😆.............oh really well i hope not causs i dont want me and mohit to die young😛
Well, he is not that hot, He is short and when he dont shave yucckkk... Juuuust Playing Iam not gonna say that, I dont wanna die young,
hey no insulting him he looks hot no meter wat
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hiiiiiiiiiii

i said hi to u

i didn't see it yaar 
 and sorry for the disappearing act yaar 
   hey tani ðŸ¤—
i am leaving in five minutes yaar 

-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: taman07

i didn't see it yaar 
 and sorry for the disappearing act yaar 
   hey tani ðŸ¤—
i am leaving in five minutes yaar 

oh thats ok
till then come on new cc
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hiiiiiiiiiii

Oh toh he will mind not you. Great *thinking* Ek taraf ka rashta toh saf ho gaya

i will kill u trust me i dont let anyone get close to hom unless its sanaya irani now go find someone else to hit on sab mere hi mohit pain kyu line mar tain hain
Cuz he is hot. Well Nisha and Sanaya are not talking to me thats why Iam bugging you. And abt Killing me u know that "gud and hot people die young"
hahah i dont mind many people try and flirt with him and stuff i chase them all away and i understand its not ur fault that u fell for his looks😆.............oh really well i hope not causs i dont want me and mohit to die young😛
Well, he is not that hot, He is short and when he dont shave yucckkk... Juuuust Playing Iam not gonna say that, I dont wanna die young,
hey no insulting him he looks hot no meter wat
I didnt I was playing sowwie.