Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Btw Saif is playing a college professor NOT a student. Thank god for that..๐Ÿ˜†

I don't see the harm in posting this article? It just gave some information on the shooting of Aarakshan so I thought why not. Obviously actors and actresses should be used to performing in front of crowds...I just posted this bec. it talks about Deepika's experience so far while shooting.

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

I don't see the harm in posting this article? It just gave some information on the shooting of Aarakshan so I thought why not. Obviously actors and actresses should be used to performing in front of crowds...I just posted this bec. it talks about Deepika's experience so far while shooting.

Thank god indeed๐Ÿ˜†

There's nothing wrong in posting this article...this completely pertains to Bollywood๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

so another film where a student will be romancing her professor..? ghastly..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: koolchick

I think you meant "he". There was this article posted a couple days ago about Saif's new movie with possibly AB Sr. and how he's going to be a college student

I was talking abt something else.. nevermind..๐Ÿ˜† i'll pm you.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

so another film where a student will be romancing her professor..? ghastly..๐Ÿ˜†

I'm not sure if they are paired opposite each other romantically. Prateik Babbar is also in the film, so who knows! I think Prateik and Deepika would look great together.๐Ÿ˜Š
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I dont see the point of this article but good for her for overcoming her nervousness๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys saif's playing a lecturer, not a student. Media's getting it mixed up. He said so himself, its a lecturer.
Aww, how sweet. He comes on sets helps calm her down. It also prolly helped that she knew him before from LAK.
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its just human to get nervous in such a situation.no matter who you are.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿคฃ Prakash does this to ALL of his actors. Get used to it Deepika.
As Russel Peters would say 'Be a WoMan.'