India-Forums

Joint Family vs Nuclear Family --Your thoughts ? (Page 2)

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
It extremely difficult for a girl to adjust in joint family!!! Ya totally agree with Roshni!!! A girl have to suffer a lot to adjust in joint family!!! Sab ko saath lay k chalna, sab ko khush rakhna!!! Even yihan to joint family mein car mein aagay kaun bethay gaa uss per b jhagra hota hai!!!! Zara see misunderstanding puray ghar ka environment even relations b disturb kar deti hai!!! Specially after kid, kabhie bacha beemar ho jayay to yeh sunna parta hai ziyada dhayan nahi rakhti aur ziyada healthy ho jayay to yeh k khila khila k mota kar dya ab weight loose karnay mein problem ho gaa!!! OMG!!! Girls won't be able to hang out with friends, go for shopping etc!!! She spemd whole day on house hold work and taking care of all in-laws... And if there is a working woman to problem double ho jaata hai even she can't take rest on sunday!!! Adjustment from both sides is very necessary in joint family but woh bauhat rarely dekhnay ko milta hai!!!

I agree that woman gets bore in nuclear, but after kids loneliness can easily be covered!!! Privacy of both saas-bahu can be maintain!!! Its not necessary that if we are not living with our Sasural to unn ko old age home jaana chaiyay!!!! We can continue good relation to give them financial support, 24hrs maid!!! And can spend our whole day on weekends!!!

I think it's better to live nuclear than living together and fighting under one roof!!! Fighting under one roof creates very bad impression to kids too!!! Its not good for the kids upbringing and future too!!!

Edited by sweetrahz - 28 January 2011 at 8:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roshniiyellowflower.ArjunIsha.Ishaaxeion

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

It extremely difficult for a girl to adjust in joint family!!! Ya totally agree with Roshni!!! A girl have to suffer a lot to adjust in joint family!!! Sab ko saath lay k chalna, sab ko khush rakhna!!! Even yihan to joint family mein car mein aagay kaun bethay gaa uss per b jhagra hota hai!!!! Zara see misunderstanding puray ghar ka environment even relations b disturb kar deti hai!!! Specially after kid, kabhie bacha beemar ho jayay to yeh sunna parta hai ziyada dhayan nahi rakhti aur ziyada healthy ho jayay to yeh k khila khila k mota kar dya ab weight loose karnay mein problem ho gaa!!! OMG!!! Girls won't be able to hang out with friends, go for shopping etc!!! She spemd whole day on house hold work and taking care of all in-laws... And if there is a working woman to problem double ho jaata hai even she can't take rest on sunday!!! Adjustment from both sides is very necessary in joint family but woh bauhat rarely dekhnay ko milta hai!!!

I agree that woman gets bore in nuclear, but after kids loneliness can easily be covered!!! Privacy of both saas-bahu can be maintain!!! Its not necessary that if we are not living with our Sasural to unn ko old age home jaana chaiyay!!!! We can continue good relation to give them financial support, 24hrs maid!!! And can spend our whole day on weekends!!!

I think it's better to live nuclear than living together and fighting under one roof!!! Fighting under one roof creates very bad impression to kids too!!! Its not good for the kids upbringing and future too!!!
but if in laws r undrstanding,then no problem being wit them,but mujhe devrani aur jethani ka jhamela nahi maangta...but there r uncountable examples wich makes me scared of joint family..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishayellowflower-naureen786-axeion

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishaaxeion

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnii

Originally posted by sweetrahz

but if in laws r undrstanding,then no problem being wit them,but mujhe devrani aur jethani ka jhamela nahi maangta...but there r uncountable examples wich makes me scared of joint family..

Actually I also dont like the Devrani- Jethani system!!! Most of the families do partiality between Bari Bahu and Chotti Bahu...
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kananya-Sneha25-yellowflowerIsha.Isha.Arjunamy22Autumn.axeion-naureen786-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by sbanik

Conclusion

With little adjustments from both sides and giving enough space to each other the concept of joint family can very well be worked out. If the above condition is fulfilled, then I don't mind preferring joint family(not the overcrowded one for sure), else Nuclear family is a safe bet which obviously comes with lot of responsibilities and dependence.

Sneha, very well put together post! ClapThumbs Up
I personally like the kind of arrangement 'Sarita ki Devrani' has. Paas ke paas and door ke door. That will help enjoying all the benefits of both worldsBig smile

I agree, both have their own advantages and adjustments to be made. However, it is very difficult to have a joint family where all are of adjusting nature.

Thanks a lot Isha Smile
 Yes, I totally agree with you. Even I liked their  joint-yet-nuclear family setup. 

I havent come across a single joint family where all are adjusting in nature. A very rare thing to find indeed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yellowfloweraxeion

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Originally posted by sbanik

I havent come across a single joint family where all are adjusting in nature. A very rare thing to find indeed.

Reminded me of movie "Hum saath saath hain " Smile

Oh yeah, Only Suraj Barjatya and rajashri producitons can create such families and give an illusion that such families exist. 

The movie was anyway too sweet to digest...Thumbs Down. Height of adjustment, sacrifice and all the adarsh things in the world.Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index