Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Varsha

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys! This is the very first topic I'm starting here at IF so sorry if y'all think I'm interrupting. I just had to mention this. At the end of today's episode, I was clapping my hands when Archana answered Varsha that before she can say anything about Manav, she should look at her own past. That so put Varsha in her place! For a very long time now, Varsha has been creating problems with everyone: Satish, Archana, Manav, her own maika, etc. She is too arrogant. I used to love her back when she was a little nicer. The three sisters were soo cute! What do you guys think? Isn't Varsha overstepping her boundaries a little?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowymystifyresushii.riniiiistar_warsnycsweetieTanyaz

SweetArifa Senior Member
SweetArifa
SweetArifa

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Yes i do think that Varsha has overstepped all her boundaries and i mean all. like in yesterday's episode, she just started quarreling with Vaishali, without even asking what the the problem was. Varsha has started to behave like Manjusha in some ways. i use to like her character, but now i am disgusted by it. it's like she doesn't have an emotions. all she cares about is herself, just like Manju. i hope she reforms some time soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrepakhara

alpeshvara Senior Member
alpeshvara
alpeshvara

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

nice

Edited by alpeshvara - 28 January 2011 at 6:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakhara

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Ikr! At least her attitude towards Manav improved a bit in today's episode. Too bad they didn't show us what happened between her and Archana.

mystifyre

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Well, guys watch today's episode, it's like she just changed without us knowing. She was sitting with her sisters and when Manav came in she actually didn't talk to him in a mean way. Oh no, she is nowhere near like Manjusha and never was. Manjusha is way worse, makes plans with her evil mother and Jaywant. Varsha doesn't do any of that stuff. It's good to know that all of the Karanjkar family has started to respect Manav. Varsha, Vaishu and SulMan have all started respecting him. I don't know about Vinod and Manju. Especially Manju.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrepakhara

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Yes! She did change like all of a sudden. I mean when Archana said "Tum khud ke atit ko dekho," I thought that they would get into a heated argument or something. But instead, they showed them just sitting down and chatting in today's episode.
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
It was so silly the way varsha  changed , just like  that ....Silly

pakhara

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Hi Guys! This is the very first topic I'm starting here at IF so sorry if y'all think I'm interrupting. I just had to mention this. At the end of today's episode, I was clapping my hands when Archana answered Varsha that before she can say anything about Manav, she should look at her own past. That so put Varsha in her place! For a very long time now, Varsha has been creating problems with everyone: Satish, Archana, Manav, her own maika, etc. She is too arrogant. I used to love her back when she was a little nicer. The three sisters were soo cute! What do you guys think? Isn't Varsha overstepping her boundaries a little?

i agree with u

pakhara

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top