Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

TB - Saas Bina Sasural doing well (Page 2)

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

both sbs & krishnaben are wonderful shows;

Hi Shamil , nice to find you hereSmile

SBS is a good show with a good storyline though sometimes i get tired looking at all those not very well-dressed men Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilnycsweetieNymeria

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
hi suHug
agree the guys are not worth looking twiceLOL nor are their dressing sense awesome. But then I am fed up watching the shows where all saas & bahus wear designer sarees at home & even while sleeping!ROFL
it hurts my sensitive eyes.Thank god there is a strong story line in this show.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Shamil-  you are right - I like the storyline of SBS and though I do not appreciate their looks, I do  appreciate their acting skill.

shamil

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
shamil and sunaina are both here.....Dang it'll be hoot here then!

@sunaina---agree with ya that the men are not the "eye candy" types...LMAO.....but atleast they can act unlike some others. LOL

shamil

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Ramy - are you watching SBS??
ram92 IF-Dazzler
ram92
ram92

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
its good to know that
aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
another TB article mentioning that SBS and KBK are doing well.

So glad viewers really are liking these two. KBK is very refreshing no bitching or back stabbing or negative elements just like in real life, life has ups and downs. And SBS equally realistic, They had one bad daughter in law who destroyed all the peace and love, but like in real life, not everyone is same and Toasty just proved it. She is it bringing back in their lives.

I am not real fan of any actors in these two but love every character. And best part I can watch with kids

Edited by aaabbb - 08 February 2011 at 6:49am
prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaabbb

another TB article mentioning that SBS and KBK are doing well.

So glad viewers really are liking these two. KBK is very refreshing no bitching or back stabbing or negative elements just like in real life, life has ups and downs. And SBS equally realistic, They had one bad daughter in law who destroyed all the peace and love, but like in real life, not everyone is same and Toasty just proved it. She is it bringing back in their lives.

I am not real fan of any actors in these two but love every character. And best part I can watch with kids

this is suprising... I hope they bring in SBS into this slot.  I like SBS more than BHPH

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index