Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

salute to GC (edited- plz read!!) (Page 9)

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
ok great!!! i'm sorry i even bothered to comment... it's no use even trying to communicate with some people.. u guys continue having fun at someone else's expense... Confused

Edited by kunataanya - 27 January 2011 at 9:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9DMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..

Cutee999 IF-Dazzler
Cutee999
Cutee999

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
ya, he is loyal towards his true love.
hats off to him for that...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09summikhanmaneet_forever9DMKJ_VBkrati5..VeenaGcian..

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

deliberately making fun of the topic maker is ur way of putting across ur POV? Confused

I didn't make fun of TM.....I Just said this topic can't reduce negativity of the forum it'll increase it more & whats the need of the post where people r always ready bash it....At the end of day people want to forget what has happened on day....but why to give someone night mares????OuchIf u r really against the negativity of the forum then u should knew it this type of topics fires forum more....ErmmAnd by pointing just us some few people u r insulting us too....Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111happygoluckykasuuuuutopia88

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

leave kuntaaya these people are immature insensible folks....who never think twice b4 bashing someone without any reason...whats the fault of TM???its just that she loves GC...

Wow Immature insensible Folks.....I don't know abt bashing GC or DB coz I never did it but u can bash fans of the forum so wonderfully.....Ouch

archie.111gurpreet28happygoluckyutopia88

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonasukirti

Originally posted by kunataanya

@happygolucky, shonasukirti, LuvScooby, jimzi27 - honestly guys! u guys seem to enjoy poking fun and creating negativity in this forum... u are free to hate whoever u want... why make fun of the topic makers' sentiments? it's rude and insensitive... this is the kind of behaviour which causes unwanted conflicts... u guys deliberately instigating people to fight..
i luv fighting futur dolly bindraROFLROFL baap pe maat janaROFL
damn u people are not letting me leave... Tongue did u edit this post later coz i dint see it before... Tongue
future dolly bindra! wow! thanks for making me laugh... LOL very mature u people are... LOL
tata guys... Tongue

Edited by kunataanya - 27 January 2011 at 9:19pm
*~*Kamala*~* Senior Member
*~*Kamala*~*
*~*Kamala*~*

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Thumbs UpSo totally agree thats what I love about him the most...his love for Debina and how they both support each other is just awesome. Im so tried of  some of those who are childish and just bash the poor girl. Let them be happy!!sheesh!! Heart

summikhanDMKJ_VBkrati5..VeenaGcian..

summikhan Goldie
summikhan
summikhan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

Originally posted by jimzi27

Why can't U guys give us breakOuch....After full day of negativity U want to spread it more????????ConfusedDon't u know how many people hate this type of topic
 jaan booj ker topic create ker rahe hi fir bolenge bashing karte hai, subah se fed hu mood kharab ker diya, they very well know how these topic turn to war, gurbina fans khud hi ise type ke topic create karke bashing ke liye majboor karte ,fir hame real n reel ki, n true n false fan ka lecture dete hai, they are intentionally creating topic to gain attention or what I don't know, if they can go in blog n apperiate gumeet as well as so called ........ who is stoping, yaha hamara chain kharab ker rakha hai.
   I personally like gurmeet as a actor but these topic is irritating n spoiling my mood to watch geet, waha sab fake lagne lagta hai, today first time I have not commented for guru, just for dd has given comment, I don't want to do this but due to sbs crap I m fed up. sbs statement ne mujhe itna fed up nahi kiya jitna fans ke topic aur comment ker rahe hai.

I m NOT.. nd i repeat... NOT a Gurbina fan!!... i did not make this topic to raise arguement... it is strictly to emote ho much i love GC nd his loylty.. not just drooling over maan... so srry if ne1 is offended... nd plz ppl stop fighting...  tht is NOT the purpose of this post!

maneet_forever9krati5..VeenaGcian..BatameezDil

Go to top