Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

salute to GC (edited- plz read!!) (Page 8)

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by kunataanya

@happygolucky, shonasukirti, LuvScooby, jimzi27 - honestly guys! u guys seem to enjoy poking fun and creating negativity in this forum... u are free to hate whoever u want... why make fun of the topic makers' sentiments? it's rude and insensitive... this is the kind of behaviour which causes unwanted conflicts... u guys deliberately instigating people to fight..

Please buddy don't start anything new yaar. Just chillLOL

Chill girl now-a-days the problem is we can't admire GC if he loves his Girl Frnd....These people only know how to make fun of them but they can do that in a civilised manner too but thei will never do...because if u wanna criticize sum1 in a civilised manner , they themselves needed to be civilised which they are NOT....and dear all those whose names are written here ,happy quoting me ...i am going off line.Smile

Originally posted by LuvScooby

@happygolucky, shonasukirti, LuvScooby, jimzi27 - honestly guys! u guys seem to enjoy poking fun and creating negativity in this forum... u are free to hate whoever u want... why make fun of the topic makers' sentiments? it's rude and insensitive... this is the kind of behaviour which causes unwanted conflicts... u guys deliberately instigating people to fight..

We are not opposed to saluting MSK for something he did in the show, but the problem is that there is a salute to someone doing something in real life......
yes u have a problem with the word 'salute'... just let the topic maker know that right? u don't need to make an issue out of it...

yes i do salute GC for his loyalty towards DB....why can't i salute GC????as far as i know GC is a real human being whereas MSK is a fiction and real human beings are idealised not Fictional Characters.

Edited by Ankita_88 - 27 January 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

summikhanDMKJ_VBkrati5..VeenaGcian..

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

@happygolucky, shonasukirti, LuvScooby, jimzi27 - honestly guys! u guys seem to enjoy poking fun and creating negativity in this forum... u are free to hate whoever u want... why make fun of the topic makers' sentiments? it's rude and insensitive... this is the kind of behaviour which causes unwanted conflicts... u guys deliberately instigating people to fight..

I have just one question Any of us r TM????If he can put his post as his/her POV then why can't we give our POV???ConfusedWhat I wrote in yr post was healthy debate & I ended it by myself.....ErmmWe r not instigating people.....None of us made any topic so far....If we really wanted to spread negativity then we might have made 10 or 15 topics so far.....Ouch
deliberately making fun of the topic maker is ur way of putting across ur POV? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

summikhanDMKJ_VBkrati5-lazybee-

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111summikhan

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

I have just one question Any of us r TM????If he can put his post as his/her POV then why can't we give our POV???ConfusedWhat I wrote in yr post was healthy debate & I ended it by myself.....ErmmWe r not instigating people.....None of us made any topic so far....If we really wanted to spread negativity then we might have made 10 or 15 topics so far.....Ouch
deliberately m

making fun of the topic maker is ur way of putting across ur POV? Confused

leave kuntaaya these people are immature insensible folks....who never think twice b4 bashing someone without any reason...whats the fault of TM???its just that she loves GC...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09summikhanDMKJ_VBkrati5..VeenaGcian..

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Why can't U guys give us breakOuch....After full day of negativity U want to spread it more????????ConfusedDon't u know how many people hate this type of topic
 jaan booj ker topic create ker rahe hi fir bolenge bashing karte hai, subah se fed hu mood kharab ker diya, they very well know how these topic turn to war, gurbina fans khud hi ise type ke topic create karke bashing ke liye majboor karte ,fir hame real n reel ki, n true n false fan ka lecture dete hai, they are intentionally creating topic to gain attention or what I don't know, if they can go in blog n apperiate gumeet as well as so called ........ who is stoping, yaha hamara chain kharab ker rakha hai.
   I personally like gurmeet as a actor but these topic is irritating n spoiling my mood to watch geet, waha sab fake lagne lagta hai, today first time I have not commented for guru, just for dd has given comment, I don't want to do this but due to sbs crap I m fed up. sbs statement ne mujhe itna fed up nahi kiya jitna fans ke topic aur comment ker rahe hai.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111gurpreet28abina03LuvScoobyhappygoluckykasuuuuutopia88

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Originally posted by Ankita_88

deliberately m

making fun of the topic maker is ur way of putting across ur POV? Confused

leave kuntaaya these people are immature insensible folks....who never think twice b4 bashing someone without any reason...whats the fault of TM???its just that she loves GC...

Don't call yourself immatureLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111kasuuuuLuvScooby

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Originally posted by summikhan

after reading all the posts bout GC nd DB.. i have to say this

I salute GC for his loyalty to DB... i mean wat a lover!! ofcoure we all love maan... but maan does not exist in real life!! GC i the real deal! He stands by his love while the rest of the world bash them so much...

Hat off to GC for being a true lover... offcreen nd of course a truly talented actor on screen!!

I LOVE GURMEET CHOUDHaRY!! and I m proud of it!!

plz share ur views

i absolutely agree with all ur things. hats off for GC for making his professional and personal life special

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

summikhanDMKJ_VBkrati5

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobyutopia88

Go to top