Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

salute to GC (edited- plz read!!) (Page 10)

beauty84 Goldie
beauty84
beauty84

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
4 wt !! dnt tell me 4 him bhvn so un professional Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111happygoluckyLuvScooby

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

Originally posted by shonasukirti

@happygolucky, shonasukirti, LuvScooby, jimzi27 - honestly guys! u guys seem to enjoy poking fun and creating negativity in this forum... u are free to hate whoever u want... why make fun of the topic makers' sentiments? it's rude and insensitive... this is the kind of behaviour which causes unwanted conflicts... u guys deliberately instigating people to fight..
i luv fighting futur dolly bindraROFLROFL baap pe maat janaROFL
damn u people are not letting me leave... Tongue did u edit this post later coz i dint see it before... Tongue
future dolly bindra! wow! thanks for making me laugh... LOL very mature u people are... LOL
tata guys... Tongue

Tata bye LOL

archie.111beauty84LuvScooby

Khaira09 Senior Member
Khaira09
Khaira09

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Can everyone just shut up seriously like i dont understand why geet forums is such a freaking mess!!!!! like why do people have to say the same thing under a different name 100 times ok we get it you all dont like gurmeet and debina together get over it though!!!! i personally dont like their jodi either but you dont see me bashing the two!!! I WOULD LIKE GEET AND MAAN TO BE TOGETHER TO BUT HEY IT IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN SO CALM DOWN WITH THIS CRAP!!!! seriously i am tired of seeing this crap over and over again Big smile

Smilejust thought id put my thought in on this!!! Smile

Edited by Khaira09 - 27 January 2011 at 10:12pm

Tulsi raniPGirnsummikhan

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

ok great!!! i'm sorry i even bothered to comment... it's no use even trying to communicate with some people.. u guys continue having fun at someone else's expense... Confused

Come on  buddy we are not too badLOL. We like your point of viewBig smile

archie.111beauty84LuvScooby

Raina123 Goldie
Raina123
Raina123

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
I thought we can't talk abt actor's personal life here, so why salute him for doing something outside the show Dead

i totally agree dude. anyway hes not really there during shootingDisapprove lagta hai sab kam becharey body doubles hi kar rahey hai
so wat r the leads gatting paid forLOL

archie.111LuvScoobyutopia88

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

Originally posted by Ankita_88

leave kuntaaya these people are immature insensible folks....who never think twice b4 bashing someone without any reason...whats the fault of TM???its just that she loves GC...

Wow Immature insensible Folks.....I don't know abt bashing GC or DB coz I never did it but u can bash fans of the forum so wonderfully.....Ouch

yeah bashing fans???right???

who started it dude??
its ur frnd shonasukirti....check dat out before pointing a finger towards me !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
I agree with u completely. I too say the same thing about GC and Maan that they are two very different personalities. One off-screen a true lover and the other on-screen also a true lover and the real person a great actor who brings the screen character of Maan to life. So why all the bashing? Let him live his personal life as he wants and enjoy and idolise the character. he plays on-screen 

1111joansummikhan..VeenaGcian..

judyp Goldie
judyp
judyp

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

There are opposing view points to public display of affection and people will take opposing sides of the argument.  Personally, I find it touching that a guy will publicly display those feelings.  Knowing and understanding that he will be bashed, insulted and degraded by the opposite side.  Also knowing that if God forbids it has ended - people will be laughing behind his back, especially in this macho environment.

We have all been subject to people criticism at some point in life and people will say 'the devil you do and the devil you don't do..." or you can't please everybody...

But why do people do PDA?   

Sometimes it's done unconsciously and at other times it's done deliberately to make a point.  At a party a woman comes to her husband and hugs him why?  It's to let people know he's with me or they have an understanding that we hug in public.  Relationships have rules people create for each other.  I had a friend who said her and her husband made a vow to always hold-hand in public.  People will crittize this as well.

In the work environment and despite public opinion the Geet set is not cupid haven.  It's a work place and subject to proper behavior and conduct.  Understanding at the end of the day a person has to go home despite playing husband and wife with another person for 8/10 hours a day 6 days a week.  People who have jobs do know what goes on in the workplace - the flirting and the more than flirting.

In my workplace I have heard women complaining that men when with their wives ignored them outside while in the workplace it was always laughter and fun and games.  I have seen women taking part in after work limes and eventually getting involved with married men.  Those men are some-one father, brother, uncle, husband etc.  It's not laugh, fun and games to those people outside the workplace.

In the entertainment industry it must be harder to separate when you are placed in intimate situation and your family or loved ones will be subject to 'well' meaning friends' so-called concern. For example - I was concerned I didn't wanted to tell you but you sure he don't have feelings for her... as well as the man will be subject to advice boy she's the bomb she's so good-looking. You are so are so crazy not to get involved....."

If you read a number of posts people have been consistently asking for off-screen moments as well as off the Geet set scenarios.  They want to see the real people.  Forgetting or choosing to forget that you now have real people and not characters.  The same behavior we would expect from our loved ones is the same behavior the actors loved ones expect from them.   

I believe he tries to maintain a definite line between reel and real.  He tries to reinforce and in the process ensures in his way or the only way he can to reassure and inform every-one that he's taken.  Personally, I don't know what is in his heart or head.  Or what actually goes on the set or in real life. But…

If he's your hero then you are right in your way to salute him because in public he salutes his loved ones and if you are happy doing this understand and seeing and receiving negative as well as positive feedback then good for you.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

summikhanaanyakunatAnkita_88DMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..BatameezDilSilentsoulBul3

Go to top