Frequent Posters

maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I am proud of him and i really love him
SSWATIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
god some ppl r too much here......wish GC nvr meet his so much sick fans........god bless to gc.......and one thingbthat evry acotor ,his co-star ,interviewr tell abt him is dat he is very down to earth....so how u r saying dat he has so much attitude......u ppl r sick and plase stop this nonsense here...
SSWATIS thumbnail
Originally posted by: happygolucky

god some ppl r too much here......wish GC nvr meet his so much sick fans........god bless to gc.......and one thing that evry acotor ,his co-star ,interviewr tell abt him is dat he is very down to earth....so how u r saying dat he has so much attitude......u ppl r sick and plase stop this nonsense here...may be u all r feeeling jealous....chill yar.....u get fruit acc to ur work/karam...also u ppl r really so cheap...

Personal life ka dhindhora peetna ke liye salute😆

slucky thumbnail
gurmeet is such a true lover......debina is veryyyyyyyy lucky.....n so guru bhi.....bcoz debina gave moral support to guru even when he was not an complete actor.....we sld really appreciate both of them....n come on guys stop commenting on them....it doesn't matter with whom guru looks gud....it is more important tat with whom he can be happy.But guru is such a great lover....love these couple...all d best for both of them....
hasiii thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonasukirti

😆🤣u know what now i even feel that Maaneet luv is fake😭 just acting natak

Maneet is fake, they don'e exist in real. 
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love gurmeet for his nature nd love for his close ones. its his way  fo gvng them respect nd let them knw hw much they mean to him........  he is entertaintment industry nd usingf d ways by which he can tell all of world hw much he love his fiancee.... aftr all evwery lovwer wants to tell the world tht i love ths person a lot. nd he/she belongs to me.. nd we also wnts to hear d same aftr alll....... luv u gurmeet nd respect u alot............... salute to him
maankikiran thumbnail
Proud of him😊 he's the best!!!!!!!!!
maankikiran thumbnail
Originally posted by: slucky

gurmeet is such a true lover......debina is veryyyyyyyy lucky.....n so guru bhi.....bcoz debina gave moral support to guru even when he was not an complete actor.....we sld really appreciate both of them....n come on guys stop commenting on them....it doesn't matter with whom guru looks gud....it is more important tat with whom he can be happy.But guru is such a great lover....love these couple...all d best for both of them....

TOTALLY AGREE WITH U😉