Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

salute to GC (edited- plz read!!) - Page 6

aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LuvScooby

We are not opposed to saluting MSK for something he did in the show, but the problem is that there is a salute to someone doing something in real life......

yes u have a problem with the word 'salute'... just let the topic maker know that right? u don't need to make an issue out of it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: LuvScooby

Arey yaar, every one deserves break......lekin phir bhi.......they r using BDs for scenes which we have been waiting as fans for such a long time. 
I'm sure you were disappointed to see them romancing with a BD..........I'm afraid that this use of BD will become a habit like in many shows and then we will lose the essence of Geet. 

nahin babes....it won't happen....even Nikunj's BD was there yesterday and today during Dadima's and geet's scenes...

the starone scheduler called DD and Dadi.....at one time and called GC and Nikunj at another time.....which was why they had to use the BDs....
using them was not their plan.......but this issue caused to happen....🤢
aanyakunat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: happygolucky

Please buddy don't start anything new yaar. Just chill😆

honestly it's not funny... 
This content was originally posted by: ajmeri

i am very very proud of being GC's fan because he is so loyal to his Debina...i just love GC ❤️

aren't u r of those fans he ignore for whaever her name really not intrested😕
LuvScooby thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kunataanya

yes u have a problem with the word 'salute'... just let the topic maker know that right? u don't need to make an issue out of it...

Don't need to stress yaar
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@happygolucky, shonasukirti, LuvScooby, jimzi27 - honestly guys! u guys seem to enjoy poking fun and creating negativity in this forum... u are free to hate whoever u want... why make fun of the topic makers' sentiments? it's rude and insensitive... this is the kind of behaviour which causes unwanted conflicts... u guys deliberately instigating people to fight..

I have just one question Any of us r TM????If he can put his post as his/her POV then why can't we give our POV???😕What I wrote in yr post was healthy debate & I ended it by myself.....🤔We r not instigating people.....None of us made any topic so far....If we really wanted to spread negativity then we might have made 10 or 15 topics so far.....
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: happygolucky

Please buddy don't start anything new yaar. Just chill😆

Chill girl now-a-days the problem is we can't admire GC if he loves his Girl Frnd....These people only know how to make fun of them but they can do that in a civilised manner too but thei will never do...because if u wanna criticize sum1 in a civilised manner , they themselves needed to be civilised which they are NOT....and dear all those whose names are written here ,happy quoting me ...i am going off line.😊

yes i do salute GC for his loyalty towards DB....why can't i salute GC????as far as i know GC is a real human being whereas MSK is a fiction and real human beings are idealised not Fictional Characters.
Edited by Ankita_88 - 13 years ago
aanyakunat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jimzi27

I have just one question Any of us r TM????If he can put his post as his/her POV then why can't we give our POV???😕What I wrote in yr post was healthy debate & I ended it by myself.....🤔We r not instigating people.....None of us made any topic so far....If we really wanted to spread negativity then we might have made 10 or 15 topics so far.....

deliberately making fun of the topic maker is ur way of putting across ur POV? 😕
This content was originally posted by: Ankita_88

Chill girl now-a-days the problem is we can't admire GC if he loves his Girl Frnd....These people only know how to make fun of them but they can do that in a civilised manner too but thei will never do...because if u wanna criticize sum1 in a civilised manner , they themselves needed to be civilised which they are NOT....and dear all those whose names are written here ,happy quoting me ...i am going off line.😊

yes i do salute GC for his loyalty towards DB....why can't i salute GC????as far as i know GC is a real human being whereas MSK is a fiction and real human beings are idealised not Fictional Characters.

noone wants to quote u bye🤣🤣
Edited by shonasukirti - 13 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

deliberately m

making fun of the topic maker is ur way of putting across ur POV? 😕

leave kuntaaya these people are immature insensible folks....who never think twice b4 bashing someone without any reason...whats the fault of TM???its just that she loves GC...