India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Siddharth/Ranchod

Hayati Senior Member
Hayati
Hayati

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Although I agree with a lot of you on the inconsistent story line presented today:
- Pratibha being normal all of a sudden
- Jaggu knowing that Ranchod likes films
- Abha getting a very calm voicemail from Karan about taking care of his mother and the house.

I do think that Karan acted so well as the new avatar of his Siddharth. If the CVs think of a better way to direct their episodes, then Siddharth can actually be the medicine Maasi/ Shelly and Duyshant need to be put in place. His attitude and disconnectivity with the family would be perfect to put those three down or be vigilant about their tricks. It can also add humour with the family bonding.

I think the only parts of today I really enjoyed was Siddharth's character's antics (credit goes to acting of Karan) and Abha's heart that lets her not lose hope of Karan being alive.

I didn't like the precap though, seriously the CVs need to show the good guys out smarting the likes of Maasi. Why does she always hear and catch things that are happening while the others turn a blind eye when she is loudly talking about Karan's death and threatening Abha on the phone while walking on the stairs???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingramystifyrepearldesaiReadLoRajinilicious

ReadLo IF-Rockerz
ReadLo
ReadLo

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Hayati I personally have nothing against the rest of the story.
Just things that are illogical.

For Yasho, it is time she leaves I can not stand.
To Abha, she will continue to hope that Karan is alive and will returnfrom the dead when we expect any in the world.

For Ranchod, unlike Karan, Abha is not his weakness that he canact freely without worrying that she may have concerns and this will be beneficial to one side for one and as for the other.

To Shelly, I really hope Vimal gives him a good lesson, it willdeserve.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreRajinilicious

meesh.tony Groupbie
meesh.tony
meesh.tony

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
You are absolutely right..

Massi and company never get caught by anyone in the family.  I don't think the servants are deaf also.  I think Vimal should join hands with Abba....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyre

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index