Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Celebrities whom you judged a book by it's cover! (Page 2)

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusglittersMrsNealCaffreyNautanki--SMay31-friends_rock.khoobsurat.IHeartDeepika.

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Ranveer! I didn't like him at all at first. I thought he was a wannabe hero. Actually when I saw the first BBB promo I thought FLOP but man was I proved wrong. Fantastic actor and movie. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsNealCaffreyNautanki-.khoobsurat.ilovecrepesfriends_rock

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by indn inn0cence

I had a harsh reality reality check with Sonam Kapoor. When I first saw her in the Saawariya promos, I thought that she would be a great actress because she "looked" like one. But was I wrong or what? To this date I haven't finished watching Saawariya. In Delhi-6 she was a torture...it took me 3 days to finish that movie just so I wouldn't be traumatized all at once. I feel like my ears bleed everytime she opens her mouth and talks.

LOL..i can feel your pain...  LOLLOL..
Same! I remember when i saw Saawariya I would press mute everytime Sonam came onscreen...same with Aisha. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersMrsNealCaffreyNautanki--SMay31-Meena1

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Katrina kaif.. i saw her being ripped apart on Facebook, twitter, IF, in reviews, on radio on tv.. but when i saw her in  movies like APKGK, R, NL then i was shocked out of my wits to find out that she can act. Shocked

Edited by ladygaga - 27 January 2011 at 8:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nautanki-.khoobsurat.mz.jessMeena1

-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Sonam and Deepika

--had actually thought that they have some acting capabilities but to my disappointment, they have none..need to work on a lot of things ie- expressions, voice modulation, dialogue delivery...

Ranbir--

When he first started out, I never thought this guy would go places but I am amazed by his acting capabilities...This boy could sure act and will take over the so-called superstars..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusqwwwMrsNealCaffreyNautanki--SMay31-Meena1

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
When Deepika first came out in OSO, thought she was just a glam doll

But she proved her acting capablities to some extent! So I was proven wrong!

Asin never really thought she could act, and I was right

glittersNautanki-friends_rockkawal_tak

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Salman..saw a lot of his really good movies and thought he was a nice guy and then i read about drunken driving murders, black buck killing, domestic violence...eeks paying for being human can never absolve him off the mess he landed himself in

SRK.. I thought he was the coolest guy around..now i think he is bigtime arrogant...

Sonam.. I LOVED Saawariya promos and sonam in them especially..i must have watched it a million times on youtube.. and then I see her interviews..all i can think of is obnoxious loud mouth...

shahid
i thought he was intelligent...and then came his twitter account

for the positives
priyanka... didt think anything was running in her favor..she proved to be a wonderful actress

kangana!!
I always thought why the hell is this girl doing all weird roles.. I saw her movies and Im her big phanka now!

vidya
I didnt like vidya too much because Im not a saifu fan...i loved her in Paa, ishqiya and Nokj! she is awesome!

Ranveer
same story..thought he was a weirdo..BBB was impressive

Ranbir
thought he was jsut a towel dropping guy who looks absolutely like his mom..he is a good actor :D i dnt care abt his lovelife

_notinuse_Nautanki-U-No-Poo-PoisonIvy-

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
in the beginning I used to dislike Abhishek...for no apparent reason...but Bunty Aur Babli,Dhoom, Yuva,Guru etc(i know half of them are bad...but I liked him in them) made me really like him....and also his humor is also a nice trait

same with Ranvir.....I was like this movie is going to be a flop...poor Anushka....but WOW I was impressed with him and the movie too...I wouldnt say I'm a die hard fan of his...but he is really good

Katrina-Kat's really growing on me...I love her fashion sense...I love how she keeps to herself and talks shit about no oneClap...plus I think she's improving as an actress

on the flip side

Ranbir....I used to be head over heels CRAZY over him....then came his parents...and the whole I-lost-my-virginity-at-15.....not that I cared but that sort of made me lose respect for him (sue me I'm conservative) and also his parents insulting Deepika all the time made me hate him even more....but as an actor I'd say he's brillinat...but I will never be crazy for him as I used to

Sonam- again same with RK...I used to be crazy about her as well....but Saawariya came....and I was like uhShockedDead....but I still liked her...but then she wouldnt shut upOuch and of course the forum was ruled by Sona lovers at that time...so Deepu vs Sona fan wars made me dislike her A LOTOuch

Edited by Tani91 - 27 January 2011 at 8:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

Go to top