Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL..i can feel your pain...  😆😆..

Same! I remember when i saw Saawariya I would press mute everytime Sonam came onscreen...same with Aisha. 😆
ladygaga thumbnail
Katrina kaif.. i saw her being ripped apart on Facebook, twitter, IF, in reviews, on radio on tv.. but when i saw her in  movies like APKGK, R, NL then i was shocked out of my wits to find out that she can act. 😲 Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonam and Deepika

--had actually thought that they have some acting capabilities but to my disappointment, they have none..need to work on a lot of things ie- expressions, voice modulation, dialogue delivery...

Ranbir--

When he first started out, I never thought this guy would go places but I am amazed by his acting capabilities...This boy could sure act and will take over the so-called superstars..
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When Deepika first came out in OSO, thought she was just a glam doll

But she proved her acting capablities to some extent! So I was proven wrong!

Asin never really thought she could act, and I was right

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Salman..saw a lot of his really good movies and thought he was a nice guy and then i read about drunken driving murders, black buck killing, domestic violence...eeks paying for being human can never absolve him off the mess he landed himself in

SRK.. I thought he was the coolest guy around..now i think he is bigtime arrogant...

Sonam.. I LOVED Saawariya promos and sonam in them especially..i must have watched it a million times on youtube.. and then I see her interviews..all i can think of is obnoxious loud mouth...

shahid
i thought he was intelligent...and then came his twitter account

for the positives
priyanka... didt think anything was running in her favor..she proved to be a wonderful actress

kangana!!
I always thought why the hell is this girl doing all weird roles.. I saw her movies and Im her big phanka now!

vidya
I didnt like vidya too much because Im not a saifu fan...i loved her in Paa, ishqiya and Nokj! she is awesome!

Ranveer
same story..thought he was a weirdo..BBB was impressive

Ranbir
thought he was jsut a towel dropping guy who looks absolutely like his mom..he is a good actor :D i dnt care abt his lovelife

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
in the beginning I used to dislike Abhishek...for no apparent reason...but Bunty Aur Babli,Dhoom, Yuva,Guru etc(i know half of them are bad...but I liked him in them) made me really like him....and also his humor is also a nice trait

same with Ranvir.....I was like this movie is going to be a flop...poor Anushka....but WOW I was impressed with him and the movie too...I wouldnt say I'm a die hard fan of his...but he is really good

Katrina-Kat's really growing on me...I love her fashion sense...I love how she keeps to herself and talks shit about no one👏...plus I think she's improving as an actress

on the flip side

Ranbir....I used to be head over heels CRAZY over him....then came his parents...and the whole I-lost-my-virginity-at-15.....not that I cared but that sort of made me lose respect for him (sue me I'm conservative) and also his parents insulting Deepika all the time made me hate him even more....but as an actor I'd say he's brillinat...but I will never be crazy for him as I used to

Sonam- again same with RK...I used to be crazy about her as well....but Saawariya came....and I was like uh😲🤢....but I still liked her...but then she wouldnt shut up and of course the forum was ruled by Sona lovers at that time...so Deepu vs Sona fan wars made me dislike her A LOT
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^ i agree with u on the sona deepika war

whenever i see an overload of fangirlism, I get annoyed with that particular star.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^hehhee I was a part of them too....but those days I was too immature....(and on Team Deepika😛) but yes...fan wars are fun to some extent but after a while they're just gruesome🤢
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
Ranbir Kapoor .. normally it takes me a loong time to warm up to newcommers and Saawariya didn't really help his case, but I reallly started liking him after Wake Up Sid, kids not a bad actor and his movie's aren't all that awful either.
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All of them some I am 100% right about other  49.999% right 😛