India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

How long will BHPH last!!!! (Page 2)

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
i agree with most of u here...i never thought i would be saying this but i would rather wish the show would end instead of showing all the crap...its a pity that such a gr8 show has been turned into a comedy of sorts...when so much could have been done with the storyline...two wonderful talents AB along with many others worked hard for this show...Ankita,irrespective of falling ill and Barun,without even having a proper holiday for his own marriage...such a pity that the CVs couldnt utilize such self sacrificing and great talents in the show...
now a new TB article is out regarding another new fiction show on sony from march...so that has brought more thoughts into my mind regarding this topic...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

savan_fanmaris08

ktms Goldie
ktms
ktms

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

I think they are bringing lots of cameos to drag saavan's C-night to valentines day.I really hope the show will get better after that..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17ash91maris08

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Dear all  the way things are going now dosent seem to augur well for the show...

This seems to be a cameo show now instead of saavan, storyline is sagging and for want of ideas, new character intro seems to be the order of the day..ConfusedShocked

The cvs have completely lost their minds, churning inane, crapfest and bakwas  tracks one after the other...AngryShocked
The wonderful acting ability of Barun and Ankita are grossly under utilised Cry..

The original charm and magic of good old days is gone and  is like   
  jaane kahaan gaye woh din,  kahate the teri raah mein  nazaron ko ham bichhaaengeDay Dreaming

DJs and Sony seems to be hell bent on slowing killing this  wonderful show.Angry.Dead

Below is an article which seems to confirm this

YRF which is returning to TV with the crime thriller Khotey Sikkey on Friday is also scheduled to start a daily fiction called Kismat. According to our source, it will replace Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle as that slot will fall vacant. The source future added that Sony is looking at launching at some other fiction shows as well.

So are we going thro' the motions???.. Are these the last weeks or months of the show??Ouch

GOD  save this show and all of us here!!!!!! Amen...Smile

i have been thinking the same thing
sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

I agree with Anki and Su.

Instead of making us breathe a sigh of relief if/when the show ends because we all were "made" to hate it, I'd rather they end it now when things are still a bit in control. With all the actors from CMG being re-introduced here in the name of so-called cameos, this show and its storyline has gone downhill and is still rolling.
So yes.. it's time, guys!
After Madhura aka Anushka is done with; I'd like to see this:
SaaVan return home. (1-2 epis)
They have their cnight. (1-2 epis)
Nidhi delivers the baby (1-2 epis)
Shravan joins office and returns mama's money (1 epi-could be fast forwarded)

and lastly,

ONE fast forwarded episode with SaVan and their little kids bouncing around.

That should be the end of it according to me!

i would love to see saavan kids being bounced around ........it would be the cutest thing everLOL

Ankita...A Movie  Khushi..There at the end They both confess and next scene they show 17 babies with them like Shravan Nightmare.., giving interview for Tv Channel ...Love to see  SaaVan Like that...That will be the Cutest End to BHPH....LOL

Edited by Sandhya.21 - 28 January 2011 at 9:34pm

Go to top